14 》What Paradise Feels Like, Take 2

Forewarning: They get a lil hot by the end, but it stops before anything happens

Jisung

Love
Jisung
are you around?
im sorry
really, im really sorry
11:13 pm

i made you some cookies
11:14 pm

theyre chocolate chip
11:15 pm

i wasnt sure what you would like
i don't know if you like cookies
if you don't want to meet me again i understand
11:16 pm

but
11:17 pm

if you still want the cookies i can send them to you
11:18 pm

if that's okay
11:19 pm

Jisung
What the hell?
That's so cute Bunny (*_*;
Of course I want to see you!!!
11:20 pm

Will you be free soon? ( ・ั﹏・ั)
11:21 pm

how soon are you thinking?
11:22 pm

Jisung
Welllllllllll
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
11:23 pm

If you're open to it?
11:24 pm

I'm free right now? v(*^^)v
11:25 pm

Minho launched himself out of his desk chair, narrowly dodging a face plant straight into his bedroom's carpet and Gummy hell-bent on tripping him from dancing circles around his ankles as he scurried for the door. Swiping up the first jacket his hands could land on, his car keys, his wallet, his medicine, choking it down with the first thing he grabbed from the refrigerator, the tangy taste of ketchup now staining his tongue as he slammed the door close, grabbed the tupperware of freshly baked cookies steaming inside the plastic off the counter, and readied himself to disappear in a matter of seconds.

Already starting to leave the apartment.

Then stopped.

Sprinted back to his room, dived toward his keyboard, and typed in,

omw
11:28 pm

Jisung
See you soon
(・ิω・ิ)
11:28 pm

With a swift kick to the power button, his computer shut off.

In a matter of three minutes, Minho was gone. Lost. Given up. Dove off the deep end and couldn't come back because weights were wrapped around his ankles so tight his feet lost feeling. Took the plunge into a gorge of fiery pits, buffed spikes, and slithering snakes with nothing but a parachute without the chutes to catch him. Threw caution to the wind and watched as the shreds of common sense were blown off like leaves in the autumn breeze, laughing softly as they left him standing in a field. Took the bull by the horns, realized the bull didn't have the horns attached to his head, climbed on top of the bull, and rode the animal out to whatever green pastures it decided to take him to. Bit the bullet of his poor decisions, swallowed it, realized it tasted kind of nice, and then decided to chew on another.