33 》Gummy Is Watching

Maybe...

Maybe being in love with someone isn't all that bad.

Not so awful as he had come to experience when he excitedly bursted into Felix's home; Greeted with irritated groans of 'I know!' when he explained how much he desperately loved Jisung and everything Jisung related, filled him in that following morning of all that had happened once they had made up, leaving out certain details like the CRAZY AND WILD HOT MAKE-UP SEX they had (Just kidding, they didn't do anything but cuddle into each other's arms and talk sweetened words to one another while caressing skin with hands, lips with lips, it was super soft, super squishy, domestic, and perfect. But teasing Felix to the point of insanity was better). Not so awful while he was able to scurry off to the rat cave the following few days and rant off to his two best friends about how he was finally in a locked relationship; Being met with suspicious stares from both of them, eventually eased when Minho was able to convince them his heart was truly infatuated with Jisung.

Not so awful while he was able to be with Jisung. Simply, be with him. In his apartment. Over a movie. Over a few drinks. Over promises of cuddling on the couch. Over dinners Minho cooked for him. Able to meet him again in the late night hours, timid fingers which found his hands pleading to hold him for a moment, a moment longer, wonderings of if Minho would be there in the morning, always met with the warmth of arms that routinely brought him to tears Minho gladly kissed away until he grinned again. Meet him over giggly phone calls speckled with the shy glittering of luminescent feelings ringing in his ears while he worked away at his slough of hacking jobs he pushed to the edge of the world while moping over Jisung. Meet him in the secure chat channel where they could spill clandestine secrets to one another, emoticons and honey dipped words which caused his knees to buckle and body to go weak for him.

Minho was so weak for everything Jisung did.

Jisung could barely smile in his vague direction and Minho would fold over like he was origami paper.

Jisung could tell him of the hobbies he had, and Minho would shower him with affection and offers to buy him supplies to support those hobbies. Jisung could strip himself of everything he was, lay himself bare across scales to be judged, and Minho would tip himself over time and time again to prove how infatuated he was with that man. Jisung could be with uncombed hair, morning breath, oversized shirt, baggy pants, fluffy hot pink socks; He could be off stream, the stretch marks on his thighs Minho recently discovered with an intense excitement about him after the camboy showered, while Jisung panicked to cover them up with foundation, Minho chucked him on the bed and showered those marks with kisses; On stream showing off, and Minho would eagerly make him lavender tea and a warm bath to soak in after, pulling every trick in the book to ensure Jisung knew he was loved. That he wasn't what he claimed himself to be.

Even better?

Jisung began to bend over backwards for him too; Sitting up with him during his ridiculous late nighters for hacking jobs, doing his utmost despite sleepy yawns and slowing processes slogging behind the dragging words he spouted through the headphones to keep himself awake; Crocheting little gifts for Minho that ranged from beanies to tiny stuffed animals the big scary hacker set on his desk to keep him company while he worked and to point out his flawed coding mistakes when he couldn't figure out where he went wrong, even once stealing his headphones to crochet a bean sprout leaf to the top of the head strap; Constantly slipping notes into the pockets of stolen hoodies he retrieved from Jisung's closet, little notes that reminded Minho how much he was loved and admired; Even going as far to clear out a little frog jar in his bathroom for the hacker to store some medication in case he started experiencing an attack while he was over.

Jisung was so, fucking, cute.

HE'S SO. CUTE.

And he belonged to Minho. Lee Minho! Of everyone in the world! Minho got to have him. Got to hold him in his arms. Got to adore him, admire him in everything he was.