8 》Is This... A Kink?

Minho flipped his eyes between the computer screens in front of him, carefully monitoring the backdoor codes on one, a few hundred unorganized tabs pulled up in four cluttered sections splitting the screen on the other, and the muted stream hidden behind his music platform bumping timid beats over his cancelling headphones. Occasionally checking back on the Cheshire; Flipping back to the tab once in a while to monitor the chat before disappearing back into the worming lines of code hidden by the website outlines. Diving deep into them to find their breaks, where the fires were slowly leaking in with hopes to block their annoyances forever. He didn't need to watch, he knew he would get his turn with the honeyed person at some point.

Until a shadow jumped up and blocked his view of the screens.

"Gummy, I can't see," Minho complained to the furry animal, though he knew his words would fall on unlistening ears. His cat understood him, he knew she had a complex comprehension of language simply based off of her intense reactions whenever food was mention, the cat simply didn't care. He lifted a hand, nudging her as the cat wobbled and threw herself into the computer screens to rub on them, "Hey, Gummy, I can't see."

The cat simply continued stepping along, making sure to bite the edge of the laptop screen as she went along.

Minho quickly grabbed her and threw her into his lap. Gummy curled up easily on him, the vibrations of her purrs easing into him as he continued to work between the two jobs; First for Jisung and his streams, checking his information wasn't doxxed again while he was occupied or otherwise, ensuring the automatic moderator he set up didn't allow even the tiniest bit of foul play to slip through the barricade, having to adjust and modify keywords as the weeks went on; Second, for some other bastard who was significantly less interesting than the other two screens, than the mystic siren eyes and the body which moved like fluid water in the pixels. Far less entertaining than the camboy he was invested in protecting.

175,000 people tune into his streams, about.

He flipped back to the laptop screen and the stream tab, hurriedly taking in the number count which sat a little higher than his estimated amount on that particular day.

If even half of those people donated a thousand won each stream...

That's a fucking crazy amount of money.

The message announcing the end of the stream popped up on the screen. He closed the tab down and went back to drowning himself in the muting rhythms of his favorite music.

Especially considering he streams about two times a week. And the fact people donate more than the 1,000 won minimum. He's... Probably pretty well off at this point.

"Gummy, with all that money coming in, how do you think he does his taxes?" Minho wondered to the cat, removing a hand from the laptop to scratch the animal's ears, her body having slid off his lap to settle on the small strip of chair wedged between his leg and the armrest caging them in. Tickling the spot behind the pointed fur as the soft tingle of the bell collar cut in through his jamming tunes. He hummed gently, murmuring his genuine curiosity to the single thing in the world which wouldn't be able to talk back and tell him he was being stupid in his thoughts, "Because I don't think you can write sex streamer on your taxes. Or is the money already taxed? Does he have to do write-offs for the supplies he uses? Does he get write-offs for sex toys?"

Gummy looked up at him and chirped.

Maybe the cat was able to tell him his thoughts were stupid.

Still,

His eyebrows furrowed together, "Does he do his taxes...?"

Gummy blinked at him.