Chapter 2 - New People

Lily was walking around the school for a while after watching the video that was sent by her friend, she was astonished by how that boy in the video can fought someone like that, she was quite impressed and confused at the same time. She didn't know the purpose of the video hence she passed it as it's only a waste of time.

Lily looked around the school when the classes were going on, she walked down to the schoolyard area where she saw a group of boys at a table.

Lily: What are they doing out here when the class is going on?

Lily can't just ignore to the fact that the boys were skipping classes, she had no other choice but to confront in front of them, she slowly walked toward them while observing them closely. She could tell that they must be Form 5 students, she didn't know how to start the conversation, one of the boy was showing his back while talking to his friend. She slowly tapped his shoulder and called him out.

Lily: Excuse me!

The boy turned around and he saw something he would never regret, he was shocked to see a beautiful girl standing in front of him, despite had no idea what was a girl doing in a boys school. On the other hand, Lily was waiting for his response but all she got was a dead silence and the boys's gazes, she looked at his badge and read his name on his chest.

Lily: Kahar..........nice name........

When Lily called out Kahar's name, he felt a bolt of lightning striked into his body, as he felt someone tried to control his mind. He was trying to response before she did.

Lily: What are you boys doing outside here? Don't you have any classes?

Kahar: Uh......uh......it's.....uh........

Zahrin: Hi, I'm Zahrin, nice to meet you.

Lily: Hello! Uh.....are you guys Form 5 batch?

Hakeem: Yes yes, we are, and my name is Hakeem.

Lily: ( smiles ) It's good to know. Anyway, where was I?.....Ah, are you guys perhaps skipping classes?

Zahrin: No way, we were about to go now, we're just too buys on discussing about something.

Lily: You can discuss anytime you want, but not for classes. You should go now, ok? Thank you.

Lily smiled one more time before turning her back to leave, that one smile was enough to melt the boys's hearts, everyone was smiling at her when Kahar was staring at her without a single word.

Hakeem: Kahar! Kahar!! Kahar!!!

Kahar: Ah!! Ah, what?!

Hakeem: She has left, what's up with you?

Kahar: Who....who's that girl?

Zahrin: I don't know, but she's not like a new student here.

Kahar smiled widely when he started to fix his hair gently.

Zahrin: Why are you smiling?

Kahar: Nothing, just a....new feeling crept inside me........

Hakeem: What are you talking about?

Kahar: Eh, I need to know that girl, I want to see her now!!!

Zahrin: Kahar, relax. Let's go find her at the recess time, but now let's head back to class.

Hakeem: He's right, let's go before Mr. Sin sees us here.

Zahrin and Hakeem left from the place to go back to their class when Kahar was still looking at the direction where Lily left, he smiled too much to the point his cheeks started to get hurt.