Chapter 9 - Sisters?

The next day, Lily and Mia were sitting at their usual place, which was the bench, she told everything about what happened yesterday between her and Fakhri. Mia was quite taken aback a bit too but she knew the reason behind this, she thought about it a lot when Lily next to her gave her a confused look.

Lily: Are you just going to sit here and think for the whole day?

Mia: Wow, this might be one of the best movie I have ever heard, Lily.

Lily: Mia, this is not a movie, it's a reality. It really happened.

Mia: But girl, you're totally something.

Lily: Who do you say that?

Mia: How come a man suddenly approached you and let out his whole emotions to you?

Lily: I do have that thought as well Mia, but what's really going on with me and him?

Mia slided slowly and put her hand on Lily's shoulder.

Mia: Lily, I don't know much about boys, but I do know some facts about them, which is a bit weird, but true at the same time.

Lily: What do you mean?

Mia: If a man lets out his emotions from inside only to you, that means you have a special place in his heart. Even if you don't know about his past, but now he thinks that you are the future of him. If he could, he would do anything to be with you, no matter what happens.

Lily: This is all new to me Mia, I have never been so close to a man, other than my father and my younger brother.

Mia: Ok, let me explain it to you clearly. When he was talking to you, were his eyes staring at yours for the whole time?

Lily recalled on how Fakhri stared at her eyes, his eyes were telling millions of things, not even a single minute he tried to break that eye contact.

Lily: He did, most of the time.

Mia: Ok, did he hold your hands even just a second?

Well, it's not just a second, Lily couldn't know how long Fakhri was holding her hands tightly, she can still felt the rough hands of his.

Lily: He didn't even try to let it go.

Mia: Perfect, and last but not least, did he say anything about don't leave him or something like that?

Don't leave me Lily, I want you to stay with me forever.........

The begging voice of Fakhri still can be heard in Lily's ears, she still remembered how curious his face was when he asked her that question. That one question and his eyes upon hers was enough to not deny to that statement.

Lily: He kept asking me for nonstop until he left.

Mia snapped her fingers and smirked, crossing her legs while stretching her arms.

Mia: Now that's what I'm talking about.

Lily: About what?

Mia: Lily, those gestures are enough to tell you that you're so important to him, in fact he's thinking of you as his life.

Lily: You mean it's love?

Mia: Not really, but everyone has a special person in their life, it doesn't have to be love anyway.

Lily: So, are you saying he considered me as a special person to him?

Mia: No doubt Lily, it's a hundred percent true.

Lily: I don't know Mia, this is a bit confusing.

Mia: Still confused? Well then, if you came across with him again, try to identity his body language and his face when he's with you, and you will get to know it by yourself.