Chapter 12 - Horrible

Kahar was a bit mood off liked how Fakhri was, Lily was also avoiding him after scolding him about the fight. He should be more aware of that coming to him, but now the only thing he could do was to try to find a way to apologize to her. He was standing outside the dormitory as he was in charge of one of the Form 5 students to hold Kem Bulan Madu.

Kahar and his friends were waiting for Form 4s to arrive by time, as their patience were not that good to see. They would be pissed off if someone was testing their patience for so long. Some of the Form 4s, including Fakhri were not interested to join this camp, but as per the strict rule, they had to join anyway despite their different opinions.

Kahar: Are they coming or not?!! They are really making me pissed off right now.

Zahrin: Just wait for a bit Kahar, they will be here soon.

Ariz: Kahar, the staffs had decided to put us in charge for this camp, how are you going to hold this?

Kahar: I have my own ways Ariz, you all are going to see this soon.

Hakeem: But it won't go too far right?

Kahar: Calm down Hakeem, everything is under control, nothing will go wrong.

As they were chatting, Zahrin spotted some student arriving at the spot.

Zahrin: Kahar, they are coming!!

Kahar grinned slightly at the approaching students, but he was expecting for that one particular person to appear in front of him.

Kahar: Is Fakhri coming here or not?

Hakeem: He will come for sure, he most likely will.

Kahar: But what if he didn't come? I will teach him a great lesson that he won't forget.

Zahrin: There's no need Kahar, cause here he comes.

Kahar turned his head to the students, he found Fakhri along with his friend Ayam arriving at the spot. He grinned more widely and glared at him deeply to his eyes. He too noticed the glare he was receiving from the Kapla, but he ignored and stopped at his track with his things on his hand.

Kahar: Good evening, Kudrat students!!! This is where you're going to experience some real fun. Shall we go?

Back at school, Lily and Mia were walking to the office room to meet Faniza and Mr. Sin before going to the forest.

Lily: Mia, I don't feel good about this.

Mia: Trust your friend, everything will be in our favor.

They entered the office room slowly, before looking around if any other teachers were there, but luckily they only saw Faniza and Mr. Sin at their desks. The two teacher were twitching their eyebrows to Lily's different costume, Faniza went next to her and checked her outfit.

Faniza: Li....Li....Lily, what's all this thing?

Lily: Umm......fake blood?

Faniza: Fake blood? Why are your face covered with fake blood as well? And why are you dressed up like that?

Mia: Well, to pretend that she's the ghost.

Mr. Sin: The ghost?

Mia: Sir, we have thought a lot, but I think there's no other choice but to choose this idea.

Faniza: Whatever, are you two ready to go to that forest?

Lily: Yes Mom, we are, even though we're a bit nervous.

Mr. Sin: Now, listen carefully, try to see what are the boys doing at the camp, and tell all the things that happened from the beginning till the end, without left behind a single thing. Is that clear?