Chapter 25 - Heartless Secret

Lily: I actually have been getting tired lately, that's why I felt dizzy out of the blue.

Mia: I told you before, don't stress yourself just to look after this school, and now you're harming yourself.

Lily MV: It's been there since I had that trauma.

Mia: Lily, you have to take care of yourself more, I do know work is important, but our health is more important than anything else.

Lily: I know I know, I'm just got caught up with it.

Mia: Anyway, I hope you're not hiding anything from me, because if you do, I will kill you.

With that said, Mia walked away from the spot, leaving Lily alone on the bench, she smiled sadly and looked away.

Lily: You don't have to kill me Mia, because I'm dying everyday inside. You will never know the last day of mine.

On the other side, Puan Faniza was sitting on her place, relaxing from the classes she had

Faniza: I wonder what Lily is doing right now.

Faniza picked up her phone and was about to call Lily, when she noticed the date and time.

Faniza: Wait, it's already today?!! How come I didn't know that?!!

Faniza was kind of shocked that she forgot to do a particular thing for today.

Faniza: Damn it, it's getting late, I need to inform to Lily now.

Meanwhile, Lily went back to her room and sat on her bed for a while. She looked around for a second before she laid on her bed, she could still felt it, her condition was getting worse. Everyone except her family wasn't aware of the her condition, they might be acting like happy people outside, however they still can't ignore the fact that........

Faniza: Lily!!!!

Lily turned her head to find her mother standing at the doorway.

Lily: Mom, what are you doing here? I thought you're at your work.

Faniza: I'm in work, but have you forgotten what day is today?

Lily: What is it today?

Faniza tried to hold back her tears as she couldn't tell it directly with her mouth.

Faniza: Your..........condition......you need to go to hospital today..... today's your check up.........

Lily took a second to collect herself until she realized, she had to go to hospital today as the date and time given for her check up.

Lily: I....I totally forgot about that Mom.

Faniza: It's fine, we still have time, we can go to hospital now.

Lily: Now?! Are you serious?!

Faniza: Then when else should we go? Lily, this is about your life, you can't simply ignore it, I don't want to lose my precious daughter.