Chapter 24 - Fierceful Partners

Amir was walking late at night as he wanted to grab something to eat at the canteen. When he walked by the store room, he found a red hanger attached to the door handle. He hesitantly looked around the area and he started to have the fear again, the trauma he faced when he was a little boy, and now it's appearing again in front of his own eyes. He left the place in hurry before he could broke down.

7.00 am

It's another new gorgeous day to begin, the half of the Earth had awaken from the sunlight. At the corridor, Prakash was walking on his own while staring at his bracelet on his wrist, he won't miss a day looking at the bracelet as it reminded about someone who he really loved. He focused on the bracelet too much to the point he was about to trip by accident and fall on the ground, when someone held him from the back out of the blue.

Fakhri: Hey Prakash, be careful lah!

Prakash recognized the familiar voice and looked behind his back, it was his opponent who he supposed to fight at High Council manifesto, Fakhri Ismet. To his surprise, he didn't expect Fakhri to approach him alone, that too with a small smile on his face.

Prakash: You?

Fakhri: Prakash, thank god I saved you by time, if not you would had fall and broke your gorgeous face.

Prakash: ( raises his eyebrows ) Is that supposed to be a joke?

Fakhri slightly laughed and went closer to Prakash.

Fakhri: You can take it whatever you want, but that's not why I'm here.

Prakash: Then? What else?

Fakhri: Ummm.....actually, can we talk in private?

Prakash was surprised and confused at the same time, Fakhri was not a person who would be this open, and so did Prakash. But today, it's going to be something that was very unexpected.

Fakhri and Prakash were sitting on a field yard with no one there, they were the only students who came earlier than anyone else in the school

Fakhri and Prakash were sitting on a field yard with no one there, they were the only students who came earlier than anyone else in the school. Two boys were tongue-tied as they had no idea how to start a conversation, this was their first time to communicate each other, as they don't care about each other either way.

Fakhri: Uh......( scratches his head ) this is a bit awkward..........

Prakash: Fakhri, if you have anything to say, make it quick, the class is about to start.

Fakhri: You mean our class. ( smiles )

Prakash: ( sighs ) Whatever, what do you want to talk about?

Fakhri: Look Prakash, about our manifesto...........

Prakash finally understood where was it going now, Fakhri wanted to spill it out about their manifesto as they both don't really want to fight each other, Fakhri just wanted to defeat Kahar and his High Council era, while Prakash........it was unknown for us.