Chapter 15 - Put An End?

Fakhri was walking around the school when it's break time, he was finding a way to earn an apology from Lily. He knew he made her upset about his fight with Kahar, cause she wasn't expecting that to happen at all. All she wished was for everyone to live in happy and peace in the school.

Fakhri: Lily.....I'm sorry......I know.....nah, that shouldn't work. How about.....

As Fakhri continued to walk, he suddenly bumped into Kahar. They both glared at each other like they would everytime when they came across.

Fakhri: What do you want? Can't you just let me go for once?

Kahar smirked evily while shifting his both hands in his pockets, stood in front of Fakhri with sharp eyes.

Kahar: I told you before, you are not getting away from this. Until you stepped up to fight with this Kapla, you won't be spared.

Fakhri glared deadly back at Kahar, their intense gaze was something can't be disappeared that easily. Fakhri wanted to step away from these things, but Kahar was forcing him to do so. He wanted to show that he's better than him after watching his fight in the video.

Kahar: And for your information, this High Council has been going on for centuries, so there's no way you can put an end to this forever, even in your dream.

Fakhri chuckled at Kahar's statement, he furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance and got closer to him.

Kahar: What's so funny?

Fakhri: I think you might have forgot one thing, Kahar. You're right, your High Council has been surviving for centuries, I won't deny it. But, even if I can't put an end to High Council, there's only one person who can do it.

Kahar: Who are you talking about?

Fakhri smiled devilishly and glared at Kahar with sharp eyes.

Fakhri: LILY.......

Kahar's face changed when Fakhri mentioned Lily in their argument, he started to get the fear again of losing his power if the school found out about the organization.

Fakhri: She's the only person who can stop High Council from going further.

Kahar: Fakhri!!!!

Fakhri: No no no, no more shouting Kahar!! It's not good for your health if you shout a lot.

Kahar: I will not let Lily to find out about this, don't try to blackmail me with her.

Fakhri: I'm not blackmailing you Kahar, that's the truth. Lily's going to find out everything soon, we can't outsmart her that easily, you're too weak to challenge her anyway.

Kahar's breathing changed into a fast pace and bent down a bit to Fakhri's face.

Kahar: But.......even if she's going to take that away from me, I'll get her in return then.

Fakhri: Hahaha, Kahar, you're such a silly boy. I have already taken her as mine before you could.

Kahar grabbed Fakhri's collar and pushed him toward a wall, he clenched his teeth and glared deeply into his eyes.

Kahar: Don't you dare to take away Lily from me!!!!!!! I will kill you if you did that!!!!!!!

Fakhri: Kahar, you and I together have made her upset because of our fight. If that was enough to make her upset, then imagine what will happen if she found out about your true identity and your amazing organization.

Kahar was having the fear of losing Lily if he did any silly mistake, now he's considering Lily was more important than his High Council, his anger toward Fakhri had reached to the universe level as high as it could.