Chapter 6 - Approaching

Kahar was sitting on his bed alone in his room, he was holding the Kudrat book which he would never gave up on it. But, to think that Lily's becoming an important person to him, he doubt to choose between these two. One, which was holding on for centuries for strong men. Two, the person he admired and as a meaning of his life.

Naim: Kahar?

Kahar looked up at Naim who was standing on the door, he gestured him to come in, he slowly walked toward and sat on a bed next to him, facing him entirely.

Naim: Kahar, now that you have introduced High Council to the new Form 4 students, it's about time to hold Manifesto right?

Kahar: It is Naim, cause I can't be the Kapla forever.

Kahar closed the book and put it on a table beside him.

Kahar: This High Council gave me a true meaning of being a man, as a Kudrat student, I wanted to show everyone that I'm capable of anything. And to be that capable, I need that power to control everything by my own.

Naim: Kahar, this school has not been aware of this secret for so long, and some boys were careless of not letting it known to everyone.

Kahar: Naim.........to be honest, I don't care even if this school finds out, but I don't want that person to find it out no matter what.

Naim: That person? Who is it?

Kahar slowly tilted his head and smiled slightly to Naim, who was curious to know.

Kahar: Lily...........

Naim gasped a bit at the mention of Lily. Well, it's true by the way, Kahar had been well known of Lily, she was quite too early to know about that secret. But what made him worried was how she was going to take it when she found he was behind all of those cases happened in this school.

Kahar: Apart from High Council, Lily gave me a deep meaning of my life, she wanted me to be happy without knowing my true identity. She is a precious gem that no one knows, such a beautiful and smart girl she is.

Even though Naim was a bit irritated hearing Kahar complimenting about Lily so much, he can't deny to that fact anyway. She's someone who wanted everyone to be happy all the time, and she would do anything to make her loved ones happy.

Kahar: Whenever I see her, she would always makes me smile so much, forgetting all the horrible events I have encounters. Even my family haven't made me that happy, but she did somehow.

Naim: But Kahar, she's not just a ordinary girl, she's the daughter of Puan Faniza. Do you think she will let it go that easily in her daughter's matters?

Kahar: I can understand, a mother would always never give up on their child, even if the world is against it. But, I can't help but to think about both Lily and High Council at the same time.

Naim: Kahar, every person has a time to do the right choice, and now it's time for you to do it as well. Cause you are responsible for everything you do for your life, think wisely, otherwise you will regret it later.

Naim slowly stood up from Kahar and turned to leave, before looking back at him.

Naim: And, make sure Lily won't find out about High Council, cause if she did, there will be huge issues awaiting for us. Be careful.

Kahar stared at Naim's face, he turned and left the room, leaving him alone again. Naim stopped his tracks and closed his eyes, thinking about Lily's safety in this school.

Naim: I will make sure Lily will never suffer here, I will protect her at any cost.

Kahar: I will never let her know, and I won't lose her no matter what. Don't leave me behind Lily.