Chapter 17 - It's All Over

Lily rested herself on the bed after a hectic day, she got told that the school had found the person who's responsible for the drug case. Unfortunately, she can't get to know who was he, but once she found out, Kahar's fear would be came true.

Just when Lily was in a pool of thoughts, Mia knocked on the door and entered the room.

Mia: Lily!

Lily: Oh Mia, I didn't see you there....

Mia: Oh my, you look so tired.

Mia sat next to Lily and rubbed her back to calm her down.

Lily: Well, that drug case has dragged me all day.

Mia: So, have they found out who's it?

Lily: They did, but I forgot to ask them who, so I have no idea.

Mia: That boy.......he almost made me guilty with that drug case.

Lily: I'm sorry for letting the staffs to be suspicious of you, Mia. I should have known.

Mia: Hey, it's not your fault. Why are you apologizing?

Lily: Thank god that urine samples saved you from becoming the suspect of this case.

Mia: But, I don't get it, why did he have to do such a cruel thing?

Lily: Well......perhaps he wanted to get some revenge.......who knows?

Mia: Really Lily? By doing this stupid thing? It doesn't make sense.

Lily: I know, but let's hope for the best.

Mia: Hey, I just heard that the Form 4 students who admitted to the hospital has came back to the dorm.

Lily widened her eyes and turned fully toward Mia.

Lily: What?! Why didn't you say earlier?

Mia: Well, I just got to know that a bit late, sorry.

Lily: I'm sorry, but I have to meet them now.

Mia: Well, it's not late, you still have time to go there.

Lily: But what about you.......

Mia: No no, don't worry, I'll be fine. Go ahead, I'll see you later.

Lily smiled at Mia before she left the room in hurry. She smiled to herself while she crossed her legs on the bed.

Mia: She's becoming much more busy than I am.

Naim was wandering around the dorm as he had nothing to do for now, he saw Lily walked by from a distance.

Naim: What is she doing here at this hour?

Out of curiousity, Naim followed Lily behind to see what she's up to. At the other hand, Fakhri visited Ayam when he also got told that he and the other ill students had came back from the hospital, he sat next to him when he lied down on the bed, a bit tired from the treatments he received.

Fakhri: Even the treatments aren't being favor to you at all. Hahahaha.....

Ayam: Zip it, you never know how much I have gone through this suffering.

Fakhri: Well, you should have thought about that before deciding to drink Kahar's honey juice a lot back at the camp.

Ayam: How am I supposed to know if there's any sedatives mixed in it?

Fakhri: But still.......

Lily: Azam!!!!!

Lily entered the room out of the blue and looked at Ayam with a worried face, Fakhri and Ayam were shocked as she showed up at the place late at night.