Chapter 3 - Is It You?

Fakhri was walking here and there in his room after encountering with Lily, her words were still lingering through out his mind. He thought that she might be started to develop her feelings for him on the first day itself, he was getting crazy about that thought. Ayam entered the room and saw him being too nervous, he raised his eyebrows and touched his shoulder.

Ayam: Fakhri!

Fakhri: Ah, I'm not loving you!!!!

Ayam: Ah, why do you have to? What's up with you?

Fakhri: Oh, it's you.

Fakhri sighed out loud and sat on his bed, followed by Ayam on his bed too.

Ayam: Are you all right? You're being so weird now.

Fakhri: I...I.....I don't know what to do....

Ayam: Do what?

Fakhri: Didn't you see there? That girl wanted to meet me alone.

Ayam: So?

Fakhri: So?!! Don't you get it? She trying to propose to me!! At my first day here!!!

Ayam: Hahahahahahaha, since when did you become so silly?

Fakhri: Are you laughing out loud when I'm struggling here?

Ayam: Fakhri, are you being serious? You're not that handsome to let a girl approached you to meet her alone.

Fakhri: Then what else could it be?

Ayam: Who knows? It could be anything. Maybe she might be someone you knew.

Fakhri: I don't interact with people a lot.

Ayam: Well....maybe she might be misunderstood you as someone else.

Fakhri: Aaaaaaaaaaa, please help me dang it!!!!

Ayam: Relax man, it's not a big deal. You're being a man to anything but girls? You got to be kidding me.

Fakhri: It's just......I never interact with a woman other than my mother.

Ayam: Ok ok, if you want to sort it out, just go and talk to her. I bet it might be not that serious.

Fakhri: Ah ah, will you come with me Ayam?

Ayam: Uh, hello, she asked you to meet her alone, so no company. All the best to you.

Ayam smirked at Fakhri and left the room with a swag.

Fakhri: Oi, you chicken!!!

At the other side, Lily was standing outside her room waiting for Fakhri to appear

Lily: Is he not coming? Or perhaps eloped to somewhere else? Where the heck is he?

Just then, Lily heard small sounds of footsteps behind her, she turned around and it's Fakhri standing there, like she expected to be. Just like at the canteen, that same nervousness can be seen in his face and his body language.