Chapter 18 - Just Us

The next morning, Lily and Mia were sitting on a bench together at the schoolyard, Mia knew how much Lily was upset to the point that she's not talking very well.

Mia: Lily, forget everything that happened, past is past. Don't lose your focus on the present time by hanging in the past.

Lily: I'm not hanging there Mia, I just can't bring me back together in place......I have seen enough of this.

Mia: Well, who knows that he's going to be the one? Now the school is deciding a punishment for Kahar, but he would most likely to get expelled from here.

Lily: I don't care what kind of punishment he's going to face, but I'm not going to forgive him for stabbing in the back.

Mia: All right, all right. No more tension, we'll just wait for the announcement from this school, hope it will come out soon.

Lily rested her head on the table, frustrated by those things that she faced from the first day of her in the school. She was thinking that it was more than just school problem.

Mia: Lily, be strong. You have to let yourself up for the battles you face, fight for yourself. No one can take away the power beneath you.

Lily chuckled slightly and looked at Mia with raised eyebrows.

Lily: Since when did you become so poetic?

Mia: Really? Me being a poetic? That's sound hilarious and untrue.

Lily: I don't know, I feel like I want to get away from these problems, but I can't obviously.

Mia: Hey, who said you can't do that? You can leave this school anytime you like.

Lily: But I promised to my mom, I will not leave from here until everything is solved.

Mia: Well, I'm not going to stop you from that, but be strong and intelligent for the future ahead.

Lily hung her head down on the table and wrapped her head with her arms.

Lily: I'm sick and tired of this, Mia!!!

???: Well, you should take a good rest if you do.

Lily widened her eyes and looked at Mia in shock.

Lily: Why are you suddenly talking in a male's voice?

Mia: ( chuckles ) It's not me, look at your front.

When Lily turned her front, she saw Naim sitting in front of her with a smirk face. She shouted at the sudden appearance and held her breath.

Naim: Looks like someone got scared by me, hahahaha.....

Lily: It's not funny, you took my soul away from my body in a minute.

Naim: Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

Lily: Then what are you doing here?

Naim: I just wanted to check if you are fine now.

Lily: Do I look fine to you, Naim? After everything I have seen, how can I be fine?

Naim: Lily, I don't blame you, but how long are you going to be like this?

Mia: As long as everyone being honest to her, she won't be upset by now.

Lily let out a huge sigh and cracked her knuckles.

Lily: Look, I might have gone over for Fakhri and Kahar's fight, but I can't get over to the fact that Kahar did it on purpose.

Naim: We didn't ask for that either, he must be thinking about something else.