Chapter 4 - Kahar Lily

Lily companied her mother Faniza to her car as it's late at night, they both stopped at their track once they had reached and looked at each other.

Faniza: Ok Lily, this is it. You will be fine, right?

Lily: Mom, for the millionth time, I will be fine, now be calm and go home, you need to take some rest, I will see you tomorrow.

Faniza: Ok, take care sweetie.

Faniza gave a warm hug to Lily and she did it in return, she hoped it her car and waved at her, before leaving the school and her there. Lily continuosly waved at her mother until she's completely disappeared from her vision.

Lily checked the time on her watch, it's half past eight, she had nothing to do with, Mia was the only choice for her to spend time with but she's not in the school unexpectedly. Sighing heavily, she made her way to go back to her room. As she walked past the canteen area, that's when someone called her out. She turned around and widened her eyes in surprised, someone she wasn't expecting at all.

Lily: Ka....Ka....Kahar?

It was Kahar, he was searching for her through out the whole school, he even knew her name without anyone's help. He was panting so much, to the point he was sweating like a washed cloth. He grinned and slowly walked toward her, arms were stuffed in his pocket while looking at her eyes deeply.

Lily: What are you doing here? And why are you sweating so much?

Kahar: Just chilling out, did some exercise, what about you?

Lily: Oh, I just dropped my Mom back to her car as she's leaving.

Kahar: Mom?

Lily: Oh, Puan Faniza is my mother, and I'm her daughter.

Kahar: ( murmures ) From my English teacher to my mother-in-law, what a coincidence.

Lily: Excuse me?

Kahar: Uh...um....I didn't know you're Puan Faniza's daughter at all.

Lily: Most of the students don't know actually.

Kahar was playing with his fingers as an awkward silent came between them, Lily on the other hand didn't know what to do or say, she was thinking of a way to have a company, that's when she got an idea while staring at him.

Lily: Uh....Kahar?

Kahar: Yes Lily.

Lily: Wait, how did you know my name? I didn't even tell you yet.

Kahar: Well, some students were talking about you, that's when I heard your name there, simple.

Only God knew how Kahar was trying to find a reason that made sense to avoid any suspicious, he actually got it from the principle office, like how Lily did to find Fakhri's phone number.

Lily: O....k.....by the way, are you free right now?

Kahar: Why?

Lily: Well, I have no one to be with me right now, so can you accompany me for tonight? Pleaseee......

Kahar looked away and whispered yes while clenched his fist, this was the perfect time for him to get even closer to her, he cleared his throat and answered her in a different way.

Kahar: Um...yeah, sure. Lead the way lady.

Lily: Thank you Kahar!!!

Lily smiled at Kahar before turning to walk, he grinned at her response and soon his body started to react against him, he calmed himself down before catching up on her.