Chapter 20 - Advice?

11.30 pm

Lily: Wooooooowwwwww!!!!! This is what I'm craving for so long!!!!!!

Lily shouted excitingly at the top hills after hanging out with Mia and Naim, they came to the hills to view the whole beautiful and stunning city from above. Mia came next to her and put her hand on her shoulder, while Naim leaned on the car and watched the girls.

Lily: I can't believe it, this view would melt my whole heart like an ice cube.

Mia: I knew you would like it, cause we would get to see the whole world here.

Lily and Mia were laughing happily, when she spotted Naim left out from them and leaned on the car.

Lily: Naim, why are you standing there alone? Join us.

Naim: It's all right Lily, you guys can continue.

Mia: Oi prefect, sini lah.

Mia pulled Naim's hand without listening to his words, she made him to sit on the ground on her left side, while Lily took her place on her right side.

Lily: Naim, don't isolate yourself. There's more you need to explore in your life rather than locking yourself up.

Mia: Lily's right Naim, you can't just stay in a room and think about the problems you are facing. I have problems too, and so do Lily. But, are we worrying about it all the time? No, we just enjoy ourselves when we put our problems behind us.

Lily: Naim, you only have one life to live. Once it's gone, it will never come back. Just don't overthink about your problems, but think of how to be worthful even after our death. You got it?

Naim raised his eyebrows in impression as the girls stated their mature thoughts of not losing their life easily.

Naim: I know, but I don't know how.

Lily: Well, maybe you should start breaking the wall between you and your brother.

Naim: Fakhri? Huh.......he's more than a wall Lily, he's still angry on me.

Mia: Naim, aren't you going to talk about it to him? How long are you both going to be like this?

Lily: Yes Naim, or else it will be too late to think about it.

Naim sighed heavily and looked at the dark sky, filled with shining stars and a crescent moon.

Naim: After Fakhri ran away from my new house, my mom searched for him everywhere. She was worried as he's still a kid at that time, she always cared about him a lot. Until she found out he studied in the same school as mine, she immediately came and met him after so many years. But still.......the past kept taunting my family till today.

Lily nodded her head and patted Naim's shoulder.

Lily: I will help you Naim.

Naim: Help me what?

Naim confusingly looked at Lily after what she said.

Lily: Help you to reunite your family, you deserve all the love from them.

Naim: But how? We are being separated for so long.

Lily: And? Do you think it will be like that forever?

Naim: It's............

Lily: Naim, you're just thinking about how to reunite your family, but you're not making a move yet. Actions speak more than words, you know that right? Hence you have to step up and do something to reunite your family again.

Naim: But.......I'm scared.....what if anything goes wrong?

Mia: That's another problem of you, being petrified is definitely not working, you have to believe in yourself and do it. All right?