Chapter 7 - Suspicious

Kahar gulped when he saw Lily standing with her back to him, she actually called him to meet her at the schoolfield to ask about something she's in highly suspicious, he slowly walked toward her softly, but not soft enough to prevent her from hearing it. She immediately turned around and faced him, with her crossed arms on her chest.

Lily: There you are, I thought you're not going to show up.

Kahar: If it's not for you. ( smiles )

Lily: Whatever, I need to ask you some questions anyway.

Kahar: If it's about to date with me, I wouldn't mind.

Lily: Hey!! I never said I'm want to date with you!!

Kahar: Your mouth might be lying, but your heart doesn't.

Lily: Kahar, if you don't co-operate with me, I will stop talking to you forever.

Kahar: Ok ok ok, ask me anything you want, I'm ready.

Kahar inserted his palms in his pockets, he grinned slightly and stared at Lily's eyes with admiration.

Lily: What were you doing last night?

That one question was enough to break the eye contact between them, he widened his eyes a bit and scratched his eyebrow, hesitating to answer the unexpected question.

Lily: Kahar, I'm asking you, what were you doing last night?

Kahar: Why do you ask that?

Lily: I have my own reasons Kahar, now answer my question quickly.

Kahar: I.....I....I told you, I was doing exercise.

Lily: Really? Who would do exercise outside here? That too late at night?

Kahar: I was bored to do nothing, plus it's been a while since I have exercised, that's why.

Lily was quite unsatisfied with the answer, most of all Kahar's body language was quite off in her eyes. Those were enough to make her suspicious even more higher than usual.

Lily: Ok, did you hurt anywhere on your body for that matter?

Kahar: No, I'm perfectly fine, look at me.

Lily observed Kahar's whole body to check if there's any bruises or injuries, but she could only see his face, legs and hands. But the rest of his body can't be tell as he's wearing clothes.

Lily: Are you sure? There must be somewhere else you have hurt.

Kahar: Aren't you believing me?! Then let me take out all of my clothes in front of you.

With that said, Kahar was about to take off his clothes, when Lily widened her eyes in shock and held his hands immediately.

Lily: What do you think you're doing?!! Are you crazy?!!

Kahar: What? You're the one who wanted to see my body so badly, right? ( smirks )

Lily: I meant any injuries or bruises on your body, don't take this as something else.

Kahar: All right, but what's with that question?

Lily looked around the whole surrodings to check if anyone's there with them, she took a step forward toward him and whispered.

Lily: I spot a stain of blood on a wall in this school, before you bumped into me last night.

Kahar: B....blo....blood?!

Lily: Yeah, it's kind of devastating to see such a scene before not long staying in this school.

Kahar: And what happened?