Chapter 27: Secret

Back at the school, Mia finished working at the canteen and went back to her usual place, where she would smoke cigarettes when she was bored or tensed. She didn't catch a glimpse of Lily since the morning, she started to get a bit worried.

Naim: Hey, Mia!

Mia: Lily!! 

Mia looked back immediately as she thought it was Lily, but instead she saw Naim in his prefect outfit.

Mia: Oh, it's you, I thought it was Lily for a second.

Naim walked toward Mia and stood next to her.

Naim: You look a bit tensed, is something wrong?

Mia: Nah, it's just.........I haven't seen Lily from morning. She didn't even reply to my messages.

Naim: Well, I'm sure she is busy by now.

Mia: Don't try to shut me down, I'm pretty sure that Lily would always meet me if it's the break time. I'm not sure if she's alright.

Naim: Hey, don't worry, Lily's kinda busy girl, but I'm sure she must be around here somewhere.

Mia: Anyway, what are you doing here? You are supposed to be in the class by now.

Naim: Well, I just want to talk about something serious.

Mia: Serious? What do you mean?

Naim: Well.....it was about last night......

Mia: Why? What happened last night?

Yesterday night, 11:30 pm

Naim was walking back to his dorm after getting some fresh air outside, when he saw someone walking out from the store room, he couldn't identity the person's face but he can clearly tell it's an upper student, followed by a boy who looked more like a lower student.

Naim sensed something was not right about the store room, hence he rushed to the upstairs to catch the two figures but they were mysteriously gone out of sight. He walked slowly towards the store room, he found a hanger hanging on the door handle, then he found the old store room was being messy which hardly ever used it.

Naim started to get doubts about the suspicious activity around the store room, he was wondering who the boys were and what they were doing here late at night.......

End of the scene.......

Naim: This is what I saw......

Mia: Wait, that store room had been unused for so long, why would students want to use that all of a sudden?

Naim: I have no idea, but something is telling me that it's not right. I want to find that out.

Mia: ( sighs )  I don't know about you Naim, but this school has been driving me crazy since the start, I can't wait to get out of here as fast as I can.

Naim looked helplessly at Mia who's tensed of the incident happening around the school, she had no idea that this was the start of a true traumatic event.