Chapter 10 - Upset

Lily just went back to her room after decided to watch the camp going on with Mia, she was kind of surprised that Mia agreed to go with her for the camp, although she's totally not interested in it.

Just then, Faniza entered Lily's room to talk to her privately.

Lily: Mom, what is going on here?

Faniza: I know Sweetie, just calm down for a while.

Lily: How can I calm down? It's not a small matter.

Faniza sat beside Lily who's in a confusion, or maybe she's frustrated.

Faniza: Lily, I know it's a bit risky, but you have to do this for our school's good. Even I'm against at it first, but I had no other choice but to go for it.

Lily: Mom, I have been keeping an eye on all those boys, they all just seemed fine.

Faniza: Well, you wouldn't had say like this if you see some boys's condition.

Lily: What do you mean?

Faniza: One of my Form 4 student, Fakhri has some bruises on his face.

Lily: Wait? Fakhri?!!

Faniza: Yes Lily, and then I noticed Kahar's face has bruises too when I entered to his class.

Lily: What?! Kahar too?!

Faniza: I was quite disturbed by how their faces were, it looks so painful.

Lily: Did you ask them about it? Did they say anything?

Faniza: I did ask to both of them, but seemed their reasons are quite off, like Fakhri, who said he tripped onto the floor without being careful, and then Kahar, who said he's being hit by a huge log behind the school.

Lily: Those were the reasons? It's quite not making any sense.

Faniza: I know right? Their explanations weren't so concerned for me.

Lily: What if I tried to ask them?

Faniza: You? They're going to tell you the same anyway.

Lily: But let me try to know the truth.....

Faniza: Lily........I trust you.........

Lily: For what Mom?

Faniza: Our school's future, the boys, our institution, everything is in your hand now Lily, don't even give up, you know what I always told you and your brother.

Lily: Yes, never give up no matter what.

Faniza: Good. Ok, it's getting late, I should go now.

Lily: Mom, let me accompany you.

Lily: What? Is it true?

Faniza: Yes dear, I just found out that there were three students who studied here had passed away due to unknown reasons.