Chapter 13 - Freaked Out

Ayam: AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! GHOST IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!! SAVE ME!!!!! SAVE ME!!!!!!

Fakhri: Woi Ayam, wait for me!!!! How can you left me behind like this?!!!!

Every boys were running in every directions to get out of the forest, but the lack of signs and confidence made them scared even more, resulting in an uncontrollable situation. On the other side, Lily and Mia came together and hardly saw some boys running over here and there.

Mia: These boys are not even trying to find a way out, they are just running in fear.

Lily: Forget about that Mia, we need to make them get back to their own tents before it's too late.

Mia: But how? Everyone is running everywhere.

Lily: Don't you still get it? What's the reason they are running away from me?

Mia thought for a second before realizing what Lily meant, she nodded her head and smirked at her.

Mia: What a smart girl you are.

Lily: Anyway, I'll try to scare them by appearing myself in front of them, while you try to make any creepy noise to terrify them. Ok?

Mia: Okie dokie.

Lily and Mia splitted to their own way to keep the situation in control. Some boys were running through the woods when she suddenly appeared behind the tree and stood in front of them, her hair covered her whole face to avoid being recognized by them. The boys shouted in fear and ran away, she tried to stiff back her laugh from witnessing those silly boys.

Mia took some small branches from the ground, she saw some other boys looking around the wood. As it was the right time, she broke those branches hardly with her bare hands.

They boys stopped their tracks and looked around again, before looking at each other and shouting like a  female animation character.Mia was laughing hardly as she can't control this sillyness anymore, but it's about to turn into disaster soon.

Lily was hiding behind a tree, when she saw some boys immediately went into their tents and closed up in a speed of light. She smirked widely as her plan was working after all, she left to find the others before it's too late.

On the other hand, Naim was looking for Amir as he was lost in the woods somewhere.

Naim: Amir!!! Amir!!! Where are you man?!!! This guys is really testing me!!

As Naim walked down to a remote area, he felt someone grabbed his jacket from behind, he flinched and turned back, to see nothing at all. He gulped slightly as he had the feeling that he's not alone there.

All of a sudden, Naim heard footsteps beside him, almost as if something was approaching him from his side. He turned to the side, still found nothing as usual. He felt unsafe for a minute and started to walk away from there.

But, one thing he didn't notice that there's a woman in white gown standing on the tree, watching his leaving from the place quickly. The woman grinned slightly and disappeared into thin air, confronting the whole boys in the forest.

Lily: Where the heck did Fakhri and Ayam go? They must be around here somewhere.

Lily can still clearly heard Ayam's high pitch noise coming from somewhere, he was the first one to witness her figure and freaked out to the core.

Lily: How come his voice is so high-pitched?! It's almost as if he's a woman or something.

Lily was looking for Fakhri as he was not with Ayam, she was peeking around everywhere when she heard him calling out for Ayam.