Chapter 23 - Pain

Lily arrived in the hostel to look for the person she wanted to meet after sometimes, she can't found the person as she had no idea where his room was located. When she arrived at the second floor and walked past three doors, Fakhri suddenly came out from his room, startling her.

Lily: Hey, Fakhri!!! It was you......

Fakhri: Oh Lily!! Sorry, I didn't notice you were coming toward here. So, what are you up to?

Lily: Well....do you perhaps know where Prakash's room is?

Fakhri: Prakash? Why him?

As you might have guessed, that bracelet was obviously belonged to Prakash, he always wore it because a precious guy was with him all the time before the trauma happened to him. You'll get to know that soon anyway.

Back to Fakhri, he had no idea as to why Lily was looking for Prakash out of the blue, he thought it might be weird to meet him, as he's silent but kinda looked like a rough guy most of the time.

Lily: I think he lost one of his belonging, so I came here to give him back.

Fakhri: ( whispers ) Sial, I thought she came to meet me.

Lily: Sorry, what was that?

Fakhri: Ah...hahaha...nothing, nothing.

Lily: So.....where is........

Fakhri: Ah yes yes, Prakash, he's just next to our room, go ahead Lily.

Lily: Oh, thanks Fakhri, I'll catch you up later.

With that said, Lily immediately left Fakhri behind, he glared slightly at the thought of her meeting Prakash, who was his opponent for his next manifesto.

Fakhri: What is this Prakash trying to do with Lily? I'll keep an eye on him!

Fakhri put his both hands in his pockets and turned around to go back to his room, but he can't help but to know the reason Lily came to meet Prakash. He was hesitating to move to anywhere.

Fakhri: No, I won't let him win over Lily, that should be me. I'll come for you, Prakash!!!

On the other side, Lily arrived at Prakash's room, she can't wait to meet him as she had no chance to talk to him for ages. As she was about to get inside, a loud crying sound welcomed into her ears, sound of objects falling on the floor with force. Lily felt a bit uneasy all of a sudden and stepped back a bit.

Lily thought that it might be a bad time to meet Prakash, but she had no other choice as she was holding his bracelet, but she didn't know the huge secret behind that bracelet. She slowly entered the room with all the courage she gathered. She found some things lying on the floor, a man who was sobbing while sitting on the floor, covering his face with his both hands.

Lily immediately recognized that it was Prakash who's sobbing like a child. She slowly went toward him and kneeled down, touching hair a bit. He looked up from the floor and gazed at her with teary and red eyes. His cheeks were dried from the tears he flowed from his eyes.

Lily: Prakash.........

Prakash: What are you doing here? Leave me alone.

Lily: Prakash, why are you crying? Is something wrong?

Prakash: I.....I......( scoffs ) I lost something.........my......my precious gift that I got from.........

Lily: Do you mean this?

Lily showed the bracelet on her palm to Prakash, he took a look for a second and realized it's his bracelet. He widened his eyes in shock and breathed rapidly.