always with you

♡♡

Seungmin sat alone in his room, staring blankly at the wall. It had been a few months since his breakup with Hyunjin, but the pain still lingered. He tried to keep himself busy, but sometimes the memories flooded back, making it hard to breathe.

He heard a knock at the door and forced himself to get up and answer it. To his surprise, it was Hyunjin standing on the other side.

"Hey," Hyunjin said softly. "Can I come in?"

Seungmin hesitated for a moment before stepping aside to let him in. Hyunjin looked around the room, taking in the sparse decorations and somber atmosphere.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently.

Seungmin shook his head. "Not really," he admitted. "I'm trying, but it's hard."

Hyunjin nodded. "I know it is. But you don't have to go through it alone."

Seungmin looked at him, tears welling up in his eyes. "Why did you have to leave me?" he whispered.

Hyunjin took a deep breath. "I didn't want to, Seungmin. You know that. But things were getting too hard, and I thought it was the best thing for both of us."

Seungmin nodded, trying to hold back his sobs. Hyunjin stepped closer to him and wrapped his arms around him, holding him tightly.

"I'm always here for you," Hyunjin whispered. "Even if we're not together, I still care about you. And I always will."

Seungmin buried his face in Hyunjin's chest, feeling the weight of his words. It was hard to believe that someone could care about him so much, even after everything that had happened.

"Thank you," Seungmin whispered, his voice muffled by Hyunjin's shirt.

Hyunjin pulled back slightly, cupping Seungmin's face in his hands. "I know you're hurting, Seungmin. But I promise, it won't always feel like this. You'll get better, and you'll find happiness again. And I'll be here, every step of the way."

Seungmin felt a glimmer of hope in his heart, and for the first time in a long time, he believed that things could get better.

"Thank you," he said again, looking up at Hyunjin with tear-filled eyes.

Hyunjin leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to Seungmin's forehead. "I mean it, Seungmin. I'm always with you."

Seungmin closed his eyes, savoring the warmth of Hyunjin's lips on his skin. He felt a rush of emotions course through him - longing, sadness, and love all mixed together.

"I wish things could have been different," Seungmin murmured, his voice barely above a whisper.

Hyunjin pulled back, his eyes meeting Seungmin's. "Me too," he said softly. "But we can't change the past. All we can do is move forward and make the best of what we have now."

Seungmin nodded, feeling a sense of acceptance settle over him. Hyunjin was right - they couldn't undo what had happened, but they could choose how to move forward.

"Thank you for coming," Seungmin said, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Hyunjin smiled back. "Of course, Seungmin. I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

Seungmin felt a sense of gratitude wash over him, and he knew that he was lucky to have someone like Hyunjin in his life.

As they stood there in silence, Seungmin felt a sense of calmness settle over him. The pain was still there, but it didn't feel as overwhelming as before. He knew that it would take time, but he was determined to keep moving forward, with Hyunjin by his side.

"Thank you for everything," Seungmin said again, his voice stronger this time.

Hyunjin squeezed his hand. "Anytime, Seungmin. I'll always be with you."

♡♡