oreo center

♡♡

Seungmin and Hyunjin have been friends since they were five years old. They met on the first day of kindergarten when Hyunjin gave Seungmin the center of his Oreo cookie. Since then, they have been inseparable.

Years passed, and Seungmin realized he had feelings for Hyunjin. He tried to suppress them, thinking it would ruin their friendship if he confessed. But every time he saw Hyunjin, his heart would flutter, and his mind would race.

One day, while they were hanging out at the park, Seungmin couldn't take it anymore. He had to tell Hyunjin how he felt.

"Hyunjin, can I talk to you about something?" Seungmin asked, his voice shaking.

Hyunjin turned to him, concern etched on his face. "Of course, Seungmin. What's on your mind?"

Seungmin took a deep breath. "I know we've been friends for a long time, but...I have feelings for you, Hyunjin. I have for a while now."

Hyunjin's eyes widened in surprise, and Seungmin braced himself for the worst.

"I had a feeling," Hyunjin said, his lips curling into a smile. "I've been waiting for you to say something."

Seungmin's heart skipped a beat. "Wait, what?"

Hyunjin chuckled. "I've had feelings for you too, Seungmin. I thought you might feel the same way, but I didn't want to push it."

Seungmin felt a wave of relief wash over him. "Oh my god, Hyunjin. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that."

Hyunjin took Seungmin's hand in his. "I've always thought we were meant to be more than just friends, Seungmin. I want to try being together, if you're willing."

Seungmin smiled, tears of joy in his eyes. "I am. I really am, Hyunjin."

They leaned in, and their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss. It felt like everything in the world had fallen into place. They were meant to be together all along.

As they pulled away, Hyunjin whispered, "You'll always be the center of my Oreo, Seungmin."

Seungmin laughed, feeling like the luckiest person in the world. "And you'll always be mine, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin intertwined his fingers with Seungmin's and rested their joined hands on his lap. "I can't believe we waited this long to confess to each other," he said, shaking his head.

"I know," Seungmin replied, smiling. "I guess we were both too scared to ruin what we had."

"Well, now we don't have to be scared anymore," Hyunjin said, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "We can finally be together."

Seungmin leaned his head on Hyunjin's shoulder. "I'm so glad we're taking this step. I don't think I could bear to keep my feelings hidden anymore."

Hyunjin wrapped his arm around Seungmin's shoulders, pulling him closer. "You don't have to hide anything from me, Seungmin. I want to know everything about you."

Seungmin's heart swelled with love for Hyunjin. "And I want to know everything about you too, Hyunjin. We have so much to learn about each other."

Hyunjin grinned. "That's the best part about being together, Seungmin. We get to discover new things about each other every day."

Seungmin snuggled closer to Hyunjin, feeling safe and content in his embrace. "I'm excited to see where this takes us."

"Me too, Seungmin," Hyunjin said, pressing a kiss to the top of Seungmin's head. "Me too."

♡♡