retweet confession

♡♡

Seungmin had a habit of doing the "RT and I'll ask oomf their opinion on you" trend on Twitter whenever he was bored. It was a harmless way to pass the time, and he had no intention of actually asking anyone for their opinion. But things took a surprising turn when Hyunjin, his longtime crush, retweeted his post.

Seungmin's heart skipped a beat when he saw Hyunjin's name on the notification. He had never expected his crush to pay attention to his tweets, let alone retweet them.

As he stared at the notification, Seungmin's mind raced. Should he ask one of his oomf for their opinion, or should he take the opportunity to confess his feelings?

In the end, Seungmin decided to take the plunge. He replied to Hyunjin's retweet with a confession of his own, telling Hyunjin how he felt about him and how he had been crushing on him for years.

Hyunjin's response was immediate. He DM'd Seungmin, begging him to tell him who had confessed to him. Seungmin hesitated, unsure if he was ready to reveal his feelings to Hyunjin just yet.

But as they continued to talk, Seungmin found himself opening up to Hyunjin in a way he never had before. They talked about everything, from their favorite movies to their childhood memories. And as they spoke, Seungmin realized that he had never felt this comfortable with anyone before.

Days turned into weeks, and Seungmin and Hyunjin's conversations continued. They talked every day, and Seungmin found himself falling deeper in love with Hyunjin with each passing moment.

But the question of who had confessed to Seungmin still hung in the air. Hyunjin begged him to tell him, but Seungmin was hesitant. He didn't want to risk ruining what they had by revealing his true feelings.

In the end, Seungmin couldn't keep his feelings hidden any longer. He took a deep breath and told Hyunjin the truth, that he was the one who had confessed to him on Twitter.

There was a moment of silence as Hyunjin processed the information, and Seungmin held his breath, waiting for his response.

"Seungmin," Hyunjin finally said, his voice soft. "I had no idea you felt that way about me. I've been waiting for you to make a move for years."

Seungmin felt a weight lifted off his shoulders as Hyunjin's words sank in. They had both been secretly pining for each other all this time, and it had taken a silly Twitter trend to bring their true feelings to light.

As they continued to talk, Seungmin and Hyunjin made plans to meet up in person for the first time. Seungmin couldn't wait to see Hyunjin in person, to hold his hand and tell him how much he loved him.

It had taken a long time for them to get to this point, but Seungmin knew that it was worth the wait. He had found the love of his life in his best friend, and he couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.

♡♡