i'm yours, alpha

since i can't write an inappropriate content because i'm a minor, this is the best i can do in writing this trope. i hope you understand !!

this is dedicated to KimSky22 for always voting in every chapter. i love you !!

♡♡

Seungmin had always been aware that Hyunjin was an alpha, but it wasn't until they started spending more time together that he began to notice the subtle signs of attraction between them. The way Hyunjin's eyes lingered on him a little too long, the way his voice deepened when he spoke to him - it all made Seungmin's heart flutter with excitement.

One day, as they were walking through the park, Hyunjin suddenly stopped and turned to Seungmin. "I know we've been friends for a long time," he said, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "But I can't help the way I feel about you. I really like you, minnie."

Seungmin's eyes widened in surprise, but before he could say anything, Hyunjin reached out and took his hand. "I know it's sudden, but I just had to tell you," he said, his voice soft and earnest.

Seungmin felt a warm blush spread across his cheeks as he looked into Hyunjin's eyes. "I like you too jinnie," he whispered.

With that, Hyunjin leaned in and pressed his lips to Seungmin's in a sweet, gentle kiss. They broke apart a few moments later, both of them grinning like fools.

From that day on, they were inseparable. Hyunjin would walk Seungmin to and from school, hold his hand whenever they were together, and bring him little gifts and treats just because. Seungmin felt like he was living in a dream, but he didn't mind - as long as Hyunjin was there beside him, he knew everything would be okay.

As their relationship progressed, Seungmin and Hyunjin started to explore their dynamics. Hyunjin was a protective alpha, always making sure Seungmin felt safe and loved. He would often scent Seungmin, leaving little marks of his alpha scent on his skin, making Seungmin feel wanted and cherished.

Seungmin, on the other hand, was a nurturing omega, always caring for Hyunjin and making sure he was well-fed and comfortable. He loved cooking for Hyunjin and would often bake him little treats, knowing how much the alpha loved sweets.

Their friends noticed the change in their dynamic, but they were all supportive of their relationship. They would often tease the couple, saying how cute they looked together, but Seungmin and Hyunjin didn't mind. They were too busy wrapped up in each other to care about what others thought.

One day, as they were cuddled up together on the couch, Hyunjin looked down at Seungmin and smiled. "You know, I never thought I'd be this happy," he said, his voice full of emotion.

Seungmin looked up at him, his heart swelling with love. "Me neither," he replied, snuggling closer to Hyunjin.

They stayed like that for a while, basking in the warmth of each other's embrace. For Seungmin and Hyunjin, their love was like a fairytale come to life, and they knew they would cherish each other for as long as they lived

♡♡

While they were walking home from school, Hyunjin stopped Seungmin in his tracks and pressed him against a wall. "Your scent is driving me crazy," he growled, his eyes dark with desire. "I need you, minnie."

Seungmin's eyes widened as he felt his body react to Hyunjin's alpha pheromones. He knew what this meant - his omega instincts were taking over, and he couldn't resist Hyunjin's alpha dominance any longer.

"I'm yours, alpha," he whispered, surrendering to the alpha's touch.

♡♡

aaand the rest of it is for you to imagine, i'm sorryyyyyy ><