puppy love

♡♡

Hyunjin could hardly contain his excitement as he entered his beloved dog, Kkami, into the local pet competition. He had been grooming Kkami for weeks, making sure his fur was immaculate and his coat shone in the sunlight. As he walked onto the competition grounds, he noticed a young man sitting behind a table with a clipboard, looking very official.

Hyunjin approached the table, Kkami in tow. "Excuse me, is this where we check in for the pet competition?"

The young man looked up and smiled. "Yes, it is. My name is Seungmin, and I'll be one of the judges for the competition."

Hyunjin's heart skipped a beat. Seungmin was the most beautiful person he had ever seen, with his warm smile and bright eyes. Hyunjin couldn't help but feel a little tongue-tied in his presence.

Seungmin took down Kkami's information and gave Hyunjin a number to attach to his collar. "Good luck today, Kkami is a very cute dog."

Hyunjin beamed with pride. "Thank you, I think he's the cutest dog in the world."

As the competition began, Hyunjin couldn't take his eyes off Seungmin. He watched as Seungmin carefully evaluated each pet, taking notes on his clipboard. Hyunjin found himself getting more and more nervous as the competition went on.

Finally, it was Kkami's turn to be judged. Seungmin approached them, and Hyunjin felt his heart pounding in his chest.

Seungmin knelt down and began examining Kkami, checking his fur, teeth, and overall health. Hyunjin held his breath, waiting for Seungmin's verdict.

"Well, Hyunjin, I have to say, Kkami is an exceptional dog. I think he's a strong contender for the top prize," Seungmin said with a smile.

Hyunjin felt his heart swell with pride. "Thank you, Seungmin. That means a lot to me."

As the competition came to a close, Seungmin announced the winner. Hyunjin's heart sank as he heard another dog's name called out. He felt like he had let Kkami down.

But then Seungmin came up to him and whispered in his ear. "I have to be honest, Hyunjin. Kkami was the best dog here, but I couldn't bring myself to make you sad by not awarding the prize to him."

Hyunjin's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? You think Kkami was the best?"

Seungmin nodded. "Absolutely. He's a very special dog."

Hyunjin felt his heart start to race. He had never felt this way about a stranger before, but there was something about Seungmin that he couldn't resist.

As the other pet owners packed up and left, Seungmin lingered behind to talk to Hyunjin. They chatted about their love for animals and shared stories about their pets. Hyunjin found himself laughing and smiling more than he had in a long time.

As they parted ways, Seungmin gave Hyunjin a small smile. "It was nice meeting you, Hyunjin. And Kkami is definitely the cutest dog in the world."

Hyunjin blushed, feeling a spark of something he couldn't quite name. He watched Seungmin walk away, feeling a sense of longing that he couldn't ignore. It was the start of something special, Hyunjin could feel it in his bones.

♡♡