happy birthday, my love

this chapter is dedicated to hyunjin. happy birthday jinnie!! ♡♡

Hyunjin woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing on the bedside table. He rubbed his eyes and reached for it, smiling when he saw the name on the screen: minnie

"Good morning, my love," Hyunjin said, his voice still groggy from sleep.

"Happy birthday, baby," Seungmin replied, his voice warm and affectionate.

Hyunjin's heart skipped a beat at the words, feeling a surge of love for Seungmin. "Thank you," he said, a smile spreading across his face.

"I wish I could be there with you," Seungmin said wistfully. "But we have that photoshoot today."

"I know," Hyunjin said, disappointment tingeing his voice. "But we'll celebrate tonight, okay?"

"Absolutely," Seungmin said. "I have a surprise for you."

Hyunjin's curiosity was piqued. "What is it?" he asked eagerly.

"Can't tell you yet," Seungmin said teasingly. "You'll have to wait and see."

Hyunjin laughed, feeling a surge of happiness at the thought of Seungmin planning something special for his birthday. "Okay, I trust you," he said.

The rest of the day passed in a blur of work, with Hyunjin trying his best to focus on the photoshoot despite his excitement for later. He was grateful for the distraction, though, knowing that if he dwelled too much on Seungmin's surprise, he would never make it through the day.

Finally, the work day was over, and Hyunjin rushed back to their shared apartment, eager to see what Seungmin had in store for him. When he walked through the door, he was greeted with the sight of Seungmin standing in the middle of the living room, a huge grin on his face.

"Happy birthday, Hyunjin," Seungmin said, holding out a small box.

Hyunjin's eyes widened in surprise as he took the box, wondering what could be inside. He opened it slowly, revealing a beautiful silver bracelet with a small heart-shaped charm dangling from it.

"It's beautiful," Hyunjin said, his heart swelling with love for Seungmin. "Thank you."

Seungmin stepped closer, taking Hyunjin's hand and fastening the bracelet around his wrist. "I wanted to give you something to remind you of my love," he said softly. "Something you can wear all the time."

Hyunjin looked up at Seungmin, his eyes shining with emotion. "I don't need a bracelet to remind me of your love," he said. "I feel it every day."

Seungmin's eyes softened at the words, and he leaned in to kiss Hyunjin softly on the lips. "I love you," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Hyunjin felt his heart swell with love for Seungmin, feeling grateful for every moment they shared together. "I love you too," he said, wrapping his arms around Seungmin's neck and pulling him close.

As they stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, Hyunjin felt like the luckiest person in the world. He knew that he had everything he could ever want with Seungmin by his side, and he promised himself that he would cherish every moment they shared together.

"Thank you for making my birthday so special," Hyunjin said, pulling away slightly to look at Seungmin.

Seungmin smiled, brushing a strand of hair away from Hyunjin's face. "Anything for you, my love," he said. "Happy birthday."

♡♡