Part 5

AMIRAS POV~~

I'm in Blake's car following the ambulance to the hospital. I hope he'll be okay. I cant seem to do anything but stare at the ambulance infront of me.

During the ride to the hospital Blake and I didn't say a word to each other.

We're now waiting in the waiting room.

I feel like my voice buzzing in my pocket. I check to see who's calling me. It's Andela

Of course I answer it.

"Amira where did you go? what happened? Are you okay?

I sigh while pulling my legs onto the chair in a more comfortable position. "My brother got hurt.. I'm waiting in the hospital now, I'm not sure what's happening. I don't know if he's okay."

"Amira he will be okay. How are you?" Andela asks again. "I guess I'm okay.. what are you doing right now."

"Im on my way home."

As I'm about to speak I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and Blake is motioning me to look to my left. When I turn my head I see Noah and Lilah walking down the hall to the waiting room.

I get up and walk towards them. "Is he okay?"

Noah smiles and gives me a nod. "Room 126" he motions to the door down the hall. Before even saying anything I'm walking towards his room.

When I open the door I see him sitting in the hospital bed watching basketball on the television.

"Luca!" I say as I walk in.

"Hey Amira." He moves it bit to give me a hug. As i pull away I hear someone behind me.

"Doing okay?" I hear Blake ask.

"Yes" Luca says in a smile. "Thanks for helping me out there bro"

"Yea no problem." They then exchanged a handshake. Or something. Idk what they're doing to be honest. Some guy thing that I'll never understand.

"Okay we're all clear to leave" Noah says as he walks in with Lilah. Noah then helps Luca up and gives him his crutches. They begin walking out.

I follow at a slow pace and then eventually stop to face Blake. It feels wrong to not say anything to him, but at the same time im not sure what to say...

"Thank you... for helping my brother and driving me here..." I guess that works right?

Blake looks at me for a second; then lowers a bit to my level. "Yea, Anytime." He smirks and then walks away.

...was he mocking me? From earlier in the park? WAS HE QUOTING ME TO ME?

-
-
-
-
Note:
HI THANK U GUYS FOR READING THIS STORY
I hope ur enjoying 😊