Part 33

BLAKES POV~~

I took Amira home and helped her into bed. I cant believe she was assaulted. I should've went with her. What the hell was I thinking. I'm so stupid.

Amira doesn't want me to go and I don't. I would do anything to make her feel better right now. She did not deserve what happened to her today. No body does. When Amira falls asleep I get out of her bed and leave the house. I make sure to lock the door and leave quietly. I will be back. But right now, I have something important to do.

I drive to this guy Jacks house and kick open the door. His house wasn't hard to find. And Of course, he's throwing a party. I walk around the house with my jaw clutched and my hand in a fist.

I burst through every room to find him. Finally the last room on the 2nd floor I find him on the bed ontop of a girl.

I walk until the him and pull him up by his shirt and push him against the wall. "DUDE! DIDNT U GET ENOUGH PUNCHES IN EARLIER."

I tilt my head. "Absolutely not." I hit him hard in the jaw. "That was just the warm up."

Within minutes there's a crowd of people inside the room watching me beat him up. He's on the floor bleeding and groaning. "I'm sorry dude please."

I kick him again as hard as possible in his stomach.
"Leave my girl and every other girl alone too."

"YOU HEAR ME!" I yell again, this time everyone on the room is quiet.

"Yes yes." He pants from the floor.

I walk out of the house wiping my red hands on my shirt.

I get to Amira as soon as I can and walk up back to her room.

She's awake. Sitting on her bed tears in her eyes.

My heart sinks to my stomach and I run up to her. "Hey it's okay I'm here."

Her teary eyes go away and she looks away. "Will the nightmares stop by tomorrow?" I hold her face. "I don't know. But you have to get some rest."

I pull her back down so her head is back on her pillow. I lay beside her on my side admiring how pretty she is.

I move a strand of hair from her face. She looks at me and touches the bruises on my hands. "Thank you for protecting me." I kiss her forehead. "That's what I'm here for."

She cuddled in beside me and falls asleep. I stay awake the whole night just incase she gets another nightmare. But thank god she didn't.
-
-
-
-