Part 13

AMIRAS POV~~~

I get out of the lake and everyone else follows. Emiliano and Esad begin changing back into their clothes.

I'm shivering beside Zina and Andela. Zina had an extra sweater in her backpack so she was fine. Not long after Esad changed, he brought Andela one of his sweaters. "I can drive you home" he looks down at andela and smiles. "If you want."

Andela looks at me for approval. I smile and nod my head. I look towards Blake and he's leaning against his car. "You ready?"

I walk up to him shivering. "Yea" I look behind me to find Zina walking with Emiliano. "Zina! Are you coming with?" She turns around and smiles at me. "I'm gonna head home with Andela is that okay?" I nod and walk up towards her and Andela. I give them a big hug goodbye.

"I'll see you guys later, love you" I watch as they get into the car. I wave goodbye and walk towards Blake.

He opens his trunk and gives me a sweater. "Here"
I look at him and hesitant. He tilts his head a bit and looks at me in confusion.

I cross my arms "did my brother tell u to do this too?" He sighs and looks me in the eyes.

"You really think your brother would tell me to throw you in a lake?"

"I don't know you tell me?" He's right though. My brother wouldn't say that. I just don't want to risk getting close to Blake if it's my brothers doing.

"Just take the sweater." I ignore him and start walking towards the passenger side of the car "just take me home."

Before I could get there and drags me by the arm and moves me against the car. My back is touching the car and he's trapped me with his arms. He looks down at me as I look up at him.

"Why are you not taking the damn sweater?"

"Because." He gets closer to my face. "That's not an answer Princess"

I push passed him but I can't get through. I sigh and give up. "Fine!" I tell him as he lets me go "I didn't take the sweater because I don't want to get attach to some guy my brother probably sent to watch over me. I hate that I'm always being watched over. I'm not 5 years old I can look out for myself!"

I didn't mean to yell all of those stuff at him. It just came out.

He stands there for a second staring at me. He smirks and looks me up and down. "Attached huh?"

I roll my eyes. "I cant do this. I cant talk to you if you're here on watch duty."

He sighs "Amira listen-" I cut him off

"No. Don't "Amira" me. Just take me home and don't talk to me again." I can't believe I was starting to like him... I knew he was watching over me.

I begin to walk towards the door but he grabs my arm and turns me around smashing our lips together. I stand there shocked but I cant seem to break the kiss. I begin to kiss back. A couple seconds later he breaks the kiss and looks me in the eyes.

"Your brother only talked to me on the day of the party. Believe me. I haven't talked to him since."

I pull away and look down. "How can I trust you?"

He walks up to me and lifts my chin up. "Because I wouldn't kiss someone I was told to look after. I don't take orders. I go for what I want."

I cant help it but to look at his lips. He smirks "let's get you home."

He offers his hoodie again. "You sure you don't want it?" I laugh and take the sweater. "I'm sorry.."

He puts the sweater on me. "Don't be sorry." He looks at me again and then walks me to the door.
-
-
-
-
A/N

AHH WAS THE KISS TOO SOON?!?! I wasn't sure if I should've waited or not. But I was too excited and just added it now LOOLLL

I don't wanna make this story too long but if you guys are enjoying it and want a lot more I can do that 😊
LMK WHAT TOU THINK