!Bonus!

AMIRAS POV~~

Everything has gone perfectly this summer! Blake and I have been hanging out almost everyday with our friends. I can gladly say that I'm living my best life!

Mom has moved away with her boyfriend leaving me with Noah and Luca. But it's been like that anyways so I don't mind too much. Yes, I wish she cared about us more but she doesn't. I don't like worry too much because I have my brothers and that's all that matters.

Today I'm at the beach with my brothers and Blakes family. Our families have recently come together like one big one. Blakes mom has been like a second mom to me. I love her so much.

In two days Blake and I start grade 12! I cant wait to start a new chapter in my life.

"Love come here! Dad wants to show you how to start a fire!" Blake's words cut me out of my thoughts.

I get up from the beach towel where I sat beside Blake's mom and His younger sister. Across from the water where Luca, Noah, and Lucas are swimming. I walk over to Blake and he wraps his arms around me.

"Okay kiddo let go of Amira for two seconds I want to teach her an important life skill." Blake's dad says waving me over.

I laugh leaving Blake's arms and walk up to his dad. He teaches Blake and I how to start a fire. "Hey we did pretty well!" I high-five Blake and he roles his eyes.

"HEY DO NOT ROLE YOUR EYES AT ME!" I glare at him.

"I would rather have a kiss instead of whatever that was." He looks down at me.

"That was a high-five you loser." I move my hands to his face and lean up to kiss him.

"LETS MAKE SMORES!" We're cut off by a wet boy. Lucas.

My face lights up with the thought of s'mores.

"YES!" I run away from Blake and grab the supplies.

The rest of the day was the best day I've had in a long time. We stayed and watched the sunset until it was time to head back home. I wanted to spend the night at Blakes but Noah didn't let me.

We said goodbye to their family and headed home. This summer was the best summer I've ever had; and Blake was the best guy I've ever met. And I couldn't ask for anything else. I was not expecting to fall in love this year, or at all in high school. The falling of my heart happened when I met the charming, annoyingly handsome new quarterback of my high-schools football team.

I can definitely say that was an unexpected falling of my heart.
-
-