Part 21

A/N
I'm making this chapter short bc I don't have enough time to make it long 😭 I WILL MAKE A LONG CHAPTER SOON!!

AMIRAS POV~~~

We make it to a park with many other cars. "What's going on here?" I ask as we pull up beside one.

Blake ignores and gets out of the car. I watch him as he walks over to my door. He opens the door and unbuckles my seatbelt. "Come on" he smiles as he picks me up and brings to my feet.

I look around and see a giant screen and many other car trunks facing it. Blake walks to the back of is truck and starts setting blankets and pillows up. I walk up to him smiling. I offer to help but Blake gives me money to buy popcorn at the concession stand.

I buy 1 large popcorn and 2 drinks. I walk back to the truck and I see Blake sitting against many pillows and blankets, and a bucket of candy. When I walk up to him he helps me up.

"This is amazing Blake." I look at him and smile.

He puts a strand of my hair behind my ear and looks into my eyes. "I'm glad you like it."

The movies begins and Blake moves the candy to one side and pulls me close. He grabs the popcorn and we begin eating. Throughout the movie I can feel him glance at me time to time. I cant help it but blush every time I feel his eyes on me.

We're halfway through the movie and we stop eating. Blake's put everything to the side and grabs a blanket. He places my head lightly on his chest as we both lay down. "Enjoying our day?" He looks down at me.

I lift my head to look at him. "Very much." I smile and my cheeks begin to blush so I look down not wanting him to see my flushed face. He lifts my chin up so my eyes lock back on his.

"Don't hide your cute face from me." He kisses my forehead and plays with my hair.

We stay like that throughout the whole movie. I'm falling for this guy.

-
-
-