Part 28

BLAKES POV~~

I walk downstairs with Amira and see everyone sitting down at the table eating pizza. "You have the best brother Amira." Esad says before taking a bite out of his slice of pizza.

Noah laughs and grabs his keys. "I didn't want you guys to starve." Amira follows him as he walks towards the main door.

"Where are you going?" She asks while he puts on his shoes. "I'm taking Lilah on a date."

I watch as she smirks. "Have fun. But not too much fun." She points at him. Noah laughs, "I could say the same thing to you."

When he finishes putting on his shoes Luca walks up to them  "Watch them closely. You hear me." Noah glares at Luca.

Luca nods "yes sir." They end up laugh and Amira hugs Noah goodbye. "Tell Lilah I said hi"

"Of course" he kisses her forehead and leaves. They have such a wonderful bond.

Luca and Amira begin walking back to the kitchen and she takes a seat beside me. Luca laughs out of no where.

We all look at him confused. "Just so you know I don't care what y'all do; make out, drink, I couldn't care less. Actually maybe not the drinking part I don't want you guys throwing up around the house." He takes a seat at the breakfast bar.

"But you two better keep it quiet. I don't want to see my sister making out with some dude." He points to Amira and I.

Andela laughs and Amira glares at her. "What? This is just too funny."

"Literally nothings funny about this." Luca glares at Andela and begins walking upstairs. "I'll be upstairs if you need anything. DONT BE STUPID!"

Amira roles her eyes and grab a slice of pizza. "I like your brother." Esad says before Emiliano gets up. "Where do you keep your sodas?"

I laugh "in the fridge?"

Emiliano roles his eyes. What a dumb question.

I turn to see Amira smiling. She smile gives me a strange filling in my stomach. I really like Amira... I never had this feeling for any girl before. I could stare at her all day.

Without thinking I place my hand on her bare thigh. She squeezes her legs together and looks up at me. "Too much?" I whisper as I slowly take my hand away. I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

She grabs my hand and places it a bit higher than it was before. "No." She turns back to the others and begins talking. I slowly rub circles on her thigh with my thumb and I can see her face flush. God I love when that happens.

We stay sitting at the table for an hour before we all decide to swim. The girls jump into the pool as soon as we get outside. Amira looks adorable in her pink swimsuit and her braids.

Emiliano splashes me with water. "Quite staring before you scare her away." I scowl at him.

"How do you do it." I ask him.

"Do what?" I look at him. "Find the right girl and ask her to be your girlfriend" he's had one girlfriend before. He's the only one in our group that has dated someone for almost a year. Esad has never had a girlfriend and I have once but it didn't last long. She was a player and I didn't realize until later. I have a hard time asking girls out. But this time I'm really determined.. it feels right.

"You're planning on asking her to be your girlfriend." He pats my shoulder and smirks. "It's about time."

I hit his arm away. "Okay okay.. listen, I can tell she likes you a lot. There's not much to it Blake. Just go for it. Ask to be her boyfriend at the right time."

I look at him and nod. Maybe I just have to go for it... like he said.. but when is the right time?
-
-
-
-