Part 18

AMIRAS POV~~

Its the day before the party and I have to ask Noah now.. he's currently outside with Lilah swimming

I walk outside and sit on the edge of the pool.
"Hey Amira!" Lilah yells.

Noah blocks the Sun from his face and looks up at me. "What is it? I can tell you have something to say."

I sigh and look at him "there's a party tomorrow and I was wondering if I could go."

"If Luca's going then yes. I don't want you doing whatever you did last time."

I look at him for a second and nod. I get up from the edge of the pool and walk inside. I walk upstairs to luca's room.

I knock and wait for a response. "Come in!"

I walk in to see Luca playing a video game. I close the door behind me and take a seat on his bed. "What's up?" Luca doesn't look up from his tv.

"Are you going to the party tomorrow?" I ask him

He turns his head and looks at me for a second before turning back to his game.

"I'm not sure why?"

"Noah won't let me go unless you do. It's stupid."

Luca finishes the game and turns it off. He takes a seat beside me.

"It's not stupid. You're the one who got into trouble last time." I roll my eyes at him

"I guess I'll go. just because I know you'll sneak out if I say no anyways. At least this way I can watch you."

I roll my eyes again and smile. "Thank you." I get up to leave and he follows me. But he stops at his door and leans against the door frame.

"I know he was here last night by the way." I stop in my steps and turn around to face him. How did he know?!

I can feel my face heat up in embarrassment. "You guys can't whisper for your life." He chuckles and then walks back into his room closing the door.

What did he hear? Everything? I run back to my room to message Blake.
-
-
-