Part 11

AMIRAS POV~

Its finally the end of the day and I'm so exhausted!! My last period is gym. I have gym with Andela and Zina. Thank god.

I'm in the locker room getting my gym clothes on.
"Do you know what we're doing today?" Zina look at Andela and I. "I have no idea" andela and I respond at the same time.

She grins at me before yelling "JINX"
We all laugh

"Alright girls let's go!" Mr B yells through the locker room door. Kara and her group walk into the dressing as we're about to leave. "Y'all are late Mr B wants us in the gym right now." Andela informs them

"I didn't ask." Kara roles her eyes at Andela

"Role your eyes one more time." Before Andela says anything else Zina grabs her arm and drags her out of the locker room.

We all start bursting into laughter as we walk into the gym. Mr B looks at us in confusion "where are the rest of you?"

"What do you mean?" I ask even more confused as him. "The rest of the girls. There's more of you."

"Ohh they came in late. But don't worry they're coming." Andela laughs as she responds to Mr B

Mr B sighs "of course. Everyone stretch or sit or do something while we wait. I cant do attendance until they're here."

Andela, Zina and I begin stretching. When we're done we sit against the wall.

Once Kara and her friends walk in, Mr B begins explaining todays agenda. "Okay today we're going to start off with running laps around the field! Once you complete that create groups of 3 or 4 so we can play some mini games against one another.

Zina, Andela and I all look at each other. Yk the look where we all agree. "OKAY GO RUN YOUR LAPS!"

We all walk to the track and begin running. I notice Blake, Emiliano and Esad pass us as we run. Idk why but I felt the urge to run faster.

"HEY AMIRA WHY ARE YOU GOING SO FAST!" Zina yells from behind me. But I don't have time to respond as I catch up to Blake.

Blake turns to his right to see me beside him. He looks me in the eyes "loser has to jump in the lake after school."

For a second I didn't want to agree. But I wanted to win also. So I nodded and ran as fast as I could.

For a second I thought I was winning until he sprinted to the end of the track. I didn't realize everyone stopped to watch until I finished not long after him.

Andela and Zina walk up to me and bring me water. While I'm drinking the water Blake comes up to me. "Yk what that means.. meet me outside after school." He lets out a little laugh and walks away with this friends.

I cant believe I lost to him. I really thought I'd beat him...

"What does he mean by that?" Zina takes the water from my hand. "I lost so I have to jump in the lake."

Andela burts into laughter beside me. "OH AM I EXCITED TO SEE THAT!" I role my eyes and laugh. "I hate you."

-
-
-
-