Part 19

BLAKES POV—-

It's the day of the party and I'm picking Amira and her friends up. She texted me yesterday that her brother has to be there as well. I hope he doesn't bother us too much. I want to spend time with Amira not her brother.

I'm outside of Amiras house and I send her a message telling her I'm outside. Emiliano and Esad are already at the party. I roll the windows down of my car and wait for the girls.

I hear laughing and I turn around to see them all dressed up walking towards my car. Amira gets in the passenger seat and Andela and Zina get into the back.

"Hi" Amira smiled shyly as she sat down.

"Hey" I looked back at her taking in her attire. She's wearing a gorgeous dark blue sparkly tight fitting dress. Her hair is also straightened. She looks good in every hair style possible.

"Are Esad and Emiliano already there?" Andela smiles as she buckles her seatbelt.

I look back through the rearview mirror to meet the eyes on Andela. I smile as and nod at her. Esad and Andela have been "hanging" out a lot recently....
He's down bad for her and he's only known her for a couple weeks.

I begin driving and I can tell Amira wants to play some music. I grab her phone and connect it to the speakers. "Go ahead." She gets excited and starts blasting music.

The whole ride there the girls sang and screamed. By the time we made it they looked tired already. I parked my car and Amira was about to open the door but i stopped her. She turns to me "let me get it."

I get out of the car and open her door. Andela and Zina watch with huge smirks on their faces. Andela Zina and Amira begin walking as I close the door and lock the car. I walk behind them as we reach the house.

When we walk in everyone turns around and greats me. But I cant stop my stare at Amira. I don't want to talk to anyone but her today. I quickly say hi and leave as fast as possible. Andela and Zina find who they were looking for.. Esad and Emiliano.

Amira giggles as she watches Esad take Andela outside to the beach. Amira turns and looks up at me
"They're adorable." I look down at her. She's the adorable one.

Zina and Emiliano don't look phased to see eachother. I can tell Emiliano likes her but I don't think he's made a move. Zina and Emiliano have a weird love hate relationship. It's pretty funny.

I hear someone walk up behind us and I turn around to see Luca. "Hey man." Luca shakes my hand and brings me in for a quick hug.

"If you do anything to my sister I'll beat you up right here." I look into her brothers eyes. "That's won't be necessary. I won't let anything happen."

Luca comes close to my ear and whispers. "And don't think you can sneak into my house and try to have sex with my sister." He backs away from me.

I clench my jaw and stare at him. Luca laughs and hits my shoulder. "I know you're a good guy blake but don't try anything."

Amira turns around and walks up to us. "Luca leave him alone."

Luca whispers something to Amira and she roles her eyes and then her face turns pink. "Okay shut up i understand." Amira slaps her brothers arm and walks away from him towards me.

I watch as Luca stares me down as he walks away. He eventually leaves to another part of the house.

Amira looks up at me and smiles. "Stop being so tense. Relax." She pulls my arm and drags me outside.

We walk along the beach until we're far enough from everyone. I watch as Amira sits down on the sand. I sit beside her.

"Getting deja vu?" She laughs and turns to face me. "You going to leave me this time?" I look into her gorgeous brown eyes.

"No." She turns to face the water but I guide her eyes back to me by moving her chin with my hand.

"I didn't tell you yet but you look absolutely beautiful." Her eyes glistened when I said that

"You don't look to bad yourself." She laughs and looks into my eyes. I look down to her lips. I cant help myself but stare at them every time she talks. I cant get her taste out of my mouth.

Within a second both Amira and I connect our lips together. Things move fast and she lays down on her back. She hesitated and stopped. "Too much?" I ask looking her in the eyes.

She shakes her head. "No.. I just don't want sand in my hair." I laugh and take my sweater off. I place the sweater under her head and begin kissing her neck. She lets out a soft breath as I begin kissing lower. "Blake.." I stop and move up to her lips.

"Yes amira?" We talk through our kissing. "Don't you think we're moving to fast?" I break the kiss and look at her.

"What do you mean?" She sits up and fixes herself.

"I mean.. you haven't even taken me on a date and we're already making out... how do I know you're not just using me?" Her eyes begin to gloss.

I move a strand of hair out of her face. "You want a date? Let's go tomorrow. 6pm I'll pick you up."

Amir's face lights up as she smiles. I don't want to push her to do anything she doesn't want to. If she wants a date I'll give her one. If she wants to just sit here we can. So I place her head on my lap as I play with her hair.

-
-
-
-
A/N
QUESTION!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR?! AM I MOVING THE RELATIONSHIP TOO FAST?😭 IF SO LMK WHAT I CAN DO TO IMPROVE THE STORY <33 ALSO THANK YOU FOR READING!
This story is at #3 in teen girls!! THANK UUU