Part 31

AMIRAS POV~~

It's finally the weekend I've been stressing all week about. After my argument with Noah, I decided not to discuss it further. We haven't talked normally in a long time. Luca is already at his graduation trip and I'm in my room.

I hear a knock at the door and Noah comes in. He walks into my room and sits on my bed. "I know everything is messy right now but I need to talk to you before I leave."

I put my book down and look at him.

"I'll give you a choice.. you can come with me and I'll try to keep you away from mom and her bf, or you can stay home." He gives me a slight smile and adds, "but if you stay home you will not go to any party, and I don't want you and Blake alone."

I bit my lip out of frustration and habit. I don't know what to do.

"Is Lilah going with you?" He looks down

"Yes, but she's coming tomorrow."

I relax a bit more. At least he won't be alone. Maybe I should stay home then...

"Then I'll stay home.. I would come but just the thought stresses me out." I laugh a little and surprisingly he does too.

He gives me a hug. "Remember to make smart choices and if anything happens call grandma okay. And call me too. Even if I can't help you in person I still want updates."

I hug him back. "Of course."

I sigh with relief once he leaves my room. I'm glad we sorted it out. I still feel bad for him though..

I walk up to my window and watch him drive away. I hope he will be okay this weekend. And I hope nothing bad happens to me while he's gone..
-
-
-