PART 35

BLAKES POV~~

I'm in front of Amiras door waiting for her and her brothers. Yes I've met them already but I haven't actually sat down and talked to them.

Amira opens the door. Amiras beautiful. She's wearing the cutest outfit. She always had great style. I love how she styles her clothes. I love how she doesn't care what people think or say either. I love how she's standing in front of me looking gorgeous with her big smile.

(Amiras outfit)

(Amiras outfit)

I smile back. "You look gorgeous" I've seen many pretty women in my life but something is different about Amira. She's not like any other girl I've talked to.

She kind of came up in the blue. I tried staying away from girls this year but Kara kept stopping that plan. I never liked her. I just couldn't get her away. But Amira. I never thought I would be falling for Amira Adams.

Not in a rude way. I just never really payed attention to her because I knew she was off limits. She was an independent and smart person and her brothers made sure everyone stayed away. Well that's what I was told from everyone on the team when I joined football in grade 9.

But everything changed. And for the better.

"Hi" Amira blushes and let's me in. Noah and Luca walk up to greet me.

"Come in!" Luca gives me a hug first. Quick and easy. He pats me on the back.

"Hi Blake, I'm glad you could make it." Noah comes up to me and shakes my hand.

"Thank you for inviting me." We all begin walking to the table and Noah and Luca are already talking.

I take a seat beside Amira. She looks up at me and smiles. She leans over and whispers "stop stressing."

Is it that obvious? "And no, it's not obvious. I just know you enough to tell." It's like she read my mind. Amira then puts her hand on my leg under the table. Just Enough for me to reach and play with her bracelet.

She smiles and takes it off. I look at her in confusion. She puts the bracelet onto my wrist. I smile back.

"So Blake." Noah looks up from the plate. I should probably fill mine.

"Yes" I start to put food into my plate.

"You okay football right?"

I'm about to speak but Amira cuts me off. "Noah you know this." She roles her eyes. I laugh.

"Yes I do play football."

"Just making sure he's not a lier." Noah shrugs and puts food into his mouth.

Luca begins to speak "Why would you even think-"
Noah turns to him "eat your food."

Luca shakes his head. "Are you keeping the QB position next year?" He looks up at me.

"Ahh I'm not sure.. I'm thinking about it." I haven't really thought much about it now that I think of it.

Amira chokes on her food but soon recovers . I look quickly at her and she hits my arm. "What do you mean you're not sure." She glares at me.

"You're really good." I smile at that.

"You think?" If her brothers weren't here I would kiss her. But I cant do that in front of them. Not yet at least.

"Okay that's enough. Look here kid." Noah says from across the table. I look at him.

"If you want something like that you have to earn it. Do you want it?" I sit there for a minute. I'm not sure.

"If you do. You have to go for it. Stop sitting around and do something about it." I look at Luca and Amira.

They both give me a look that says 'he's right'

"Come on kid I'll train you." Noah smiles at me.

"Really? You would do that." He looks at Amira and then me. "Only cause you make her happy."

"Thank you." I say, then I turn to see Amira smiling at me.

We eat and talk for a little while. It went really good. We talked a lot about football and then our families. I told Amira I had a cat and now she wants to come over. I totally forgot to tell her about my own family and let her in.

She deserves to be part of my family now like how she invited me into hers. Her brothers have been nothing but great tonight. Luca and I already planned a day to go hang out.

I think it's time Amira meets my family too.
-
-
-