Part 25

AMIRAS POV~~

I wake up feeling exhausted. The volleyball game and celebration dinner tired me. We talked all night about everything. Zina and Andela spent the night at my house. They're still asleep.

I get up and walk downstairs to make us some pancakes. When I'm done I bring the pancakes and juice up in a tray.

"Good morning!" When I get to my room they stretch and get up.

"Awh Amira!" Zina gets up and helps me set the tray down on the bed. "Breakfast in bed is served. I'm only letting you guys eat on my bed because I love you."  We all laugh and begin eating

Andela looks up at me. "What?" I laugh putting more food in my mouth. "We talked so much last night about Esad and I.. it's your turn." Zina looks up excited and nods. "She's right!"

I laugh and place my utensils down. "There's nothing really to say."

"THATS BULL!" Andela throws a blueberry at me.
"OKAY OKAY FINE."

I look at them. What should I even tell them? That we kissed multiple times? That he makes me feel a certain way that I've never felt before? Or that I want him but don't know if he wants me the same way.. we're not dating but we're also not just friends... what are we?

"We know you're thinking, think outloud." Zina looks at me in reassurance. I tell them everything. From the first time we kissed to last time we talked. Which happened to be last night on his lap.

Andela smirks. "You really like him don't you?" I blush a little and nod.

Andela jumps up and starts screaming. "ANDELA STOP!" I say laughing. And then the door to my room opens.

Blake, Esad and Emiliano walk in. How-
Noah walks in behind them. "You're friends are here. "
Noah stares at me "and I need to talk to you." I look at Blake when I walk out into the hallway with Noah.

He brings his voice down so no one could hear. "Are those guys your new friends?" I look up at him. "Yes, you've met them remember? At the gym."

Noah sighs. "Can I trust them? I don't want you hanging around bad people Amira."

Bad people? "Noah they're not bad people. They're honestly one of the only people I've met that aren't bad. Trust me when I tell you that they're not who you think they are."

He thinks for a second. "If one of them do anything you come to me got it."

I nod and smile. "Got it."

Before I leave Noah pulls me into a hug. "I'll be downstairs. Love you."

I pull away and walk back to my room. "I love you too."

I walk into my room to see Esad, Emiliano, Andela, and Zina on my bed eating the rest of the food. I laugh and turn to Blake who's sitting on my desk chair.

"Wanna do something today?" Blake asks as I sit on the floor so my back is against the wall and I'm facing him. "I don't know, i'm so tired today."

In that moment I remember how I probably look like. I didn't even get dressed or fix my hair.

He gets up and sits beside me. "I can tell." I hit his arm "oh shut up."

"I'm kidding, you look adorable." He moves a curl away from my face.

"Okay love birds get a room." Emiliano says putting a whole pancake into his mouth. I laugh and lean my head onto Blake's shoulder.

"Let me get ready and then I'll think about doing something." I say before getting up.
-
-
-
-