Part 15

AMIRAS POV~~

It's now Saturday and Noah want to go to the gym. I haven't gone in awhile so he's forcing me out of bed.

"Get up you're turning into a sac of potatoes."
He pulls the sheets right off of me.

"I don't wannaaa" I whine as I roll around my bed.

"No ur getting up. I'll give you 30 minutes. Be downstairs then." He walks out and closes the door behind him.

I slowly begin to wake up. I get up off my bed and put on cute gym clothes. I go to the washroom and do my usual routine: skincare, makeup, hair, etc..

When I'm done getting ready I sprint downstairs and grab my water bottle. Noah gets up from the couch. "Finally let's go!" He opens the door for me and i quickly put on my shoes and walk out the door.

"What are we hitting today?" I ask as I climb into his massive car.

"You haven't been in so long so that's for you to decide." He starts the car and pulls out of the driveway

"Hey I've been running though."

"That's still good."

I sigh. I've missed going to the gym. I haven't gone in 2 weeks because I've been busy with school. And then I got caught up with Blake I totally forgot to make time to workout.

We drive for a little while longer and then Noah parks right outside the gym.

Once we get inside he goes to the guys change room as I go into the girls. I put my bag into my locker and I grab my wireless headphones. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. I think I'll go on the treadmill for a bit, just to get my body going.

I walk out of the change rooms and begin running on the treadmill. I see Noah walk out of the guys room as he makes his way to the weights. We used to spot each other but since I haven't been going with him he's found someone new to take my place.

Makes me kind of sad but I don't blame him.

I run for about 20 minutes and decide that it's time to do something else. I think I'm going to hit my arms today. I begin by doing tricep cable pull-downs.

Once I finished I made my way to the dumbbells. The only problem is I need a spotter... Noah is busy working out across the gym and I'm too scared to ask someone else.

I decide to just do it by myself. I grab two dumbbells and I take a seat on the bench. I start doing my reps.

I'm finally on my last set and I can feel my arms burning. I'm nervous to finish this set without someone behind me but I do it anyways.

~~|~~|~~~|~~~

BLAKES POV~~

I'm in the gym with Emiliano and Esad and I see Amira shoulder presses. No one's there to spot her so I stop in the middle of my set and walk over to spot her.

"Come on keep going." She looks at me through the mirror as she slowly struggles to bring the dumbbells  up. I tap her arms as a way to motivate her. "Up up up! Come on!"

And within a second she gets them up. I quickly help her by taking the dumbbells. She sits her head back for a second and then gets up. She removes her headphones and faces me.

"Thank you." She smiles up at me.

"AAY AMIRA!" Esad comes up behind me and gives Amira a high five. Emiliano follows behind him. "Hi"

"Hey guys!"

Esad stands beside me facing Amira. "You here alone?"

"Uhm no im here with my brother." I look around to see if I can find him.

"Lucas here?" Emiliano looks around as well.

"Oh no im here with my oldest brother Noah." We all turn around to face her.

"Ohhhh where his he?" Esad asks still looking for him.

"Im not to sure. He was down there a second ago." Amira points to the direction I just came from.

"I'm right here." I turn to my right to see her brother walking towards us. He has huge biceps and overall a great body. I know he's a great football player as well. 

"Uh Noah this is Blake, Esad and Emiliano." Amira introduces us to her brother.

Noah looks at me for a second too long. "So you're the guy my sister has her eye on."

Amira slaps him but he laughs in return. I look at Amira and smirk.

"I'm Blake it's nice to meet you."  I turn to Noah and shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you too kid."

Noah turns to Amira "you ready to go? We can get food on the way." Amira nods and then looks towards us.

"Im gonna head out now. Thank you by the way." She looks at me. "For the spot. I appreciate it." She smiles and I smile back.

"Anytime."

"Okay enough of that." Emiliano roles his eyes and walks away. "Goodbye Amira"

Amira blushes and waves goodbye. "I'll see you guys later."

"See ya" Esad responds as she walks away.
-
-
-
-
A/N

Sorry if there's any spelling or grammar errors! I don't read over my chapters 😭 I just write and then publish 😬😬 ANYWAYS I HOPE YALL ARE ENJOYING SO FAR!! LMK WHAT YOU THINK!!!