Part 37

BLAKES POV~~

We begin eating and talking. Amira and my dad are laughing about my old Childhood stories while my mom helps Katie eat.

"NO! DONE!" Katie throws her food. "Okay time for bed."

Katie keeps hitting my mom until they've disappeared up the stairs.

"She's so annoying." Lucas says rolling his eyes.

"Hey." I glare at him. "She's a child. She's supposed to act like that."

I role my eyes and when he sticks his tongue out at me. I look to see Amira laughing again.

"Whats so funny?"

My dad looks up at me. "Nothing son."

Amira and my Dad exchange another look and laugh. "Okay enough with my baby stories."

Amira looks at me laughing "but they're so funny!"

I throw a piece of broccoli at her. "Son. Don't throw food at your girlfriend. Do I throw food at your mom."

"Sorry." I kiss her head and pick the broccoli up off the floor.

Amira and my dad laugh again. "Seriously?"

They need to quit it. Soon enough they stop laughing and my mom comes back. My mom and dad continue a different conversation.

I see Amira shift in her seat. I look over and she looks uncomfortable. And scared?

"Hey are you okay?" I turn my head to look at her.

"Yea I'm okay." She smiles softly at me and clenches her stomach.

———-

AMIRAS POV~~~

Shoot. After having a good time my stomach began to hurt and I felt something I didn't want to feel today.. I think I started my period.

The worst timing possible. I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if I leaked but I felt something.

"You don't look fine." Blake looks at me again.

I turn to him embarrassed. "I need to use the washroom asap."

I'm not sure if he knew what was going on but he instantly got up.

He gently guided me up by his hand on my back.

"Where are you going?" Blake's my mom asks

"Washroom." Blake reply's and we begin walking.

He leans close to my ear. "You're okay. You didn't leak on the chair just a little on your pants. It'll be okay."

I let out an embarrassed sigh and walk into the washroom.

"Hey don't be embarrassed. Its a natural female body behaviour. At least we know you're healthy." He smiles at me

"I don't have anything with me." I look down and fidget with my hands. The one time I didn't carry a pad or tampon in my purse.

"It's okay I'll be back." He closes the door and leaves.

Now I have to sit here in my thoughts. Why out of all days! Why not tomorrow! THIS RUINED MY NIGHT! Well that sort of explains why I was emotional today.

I quickly send a text to Noah.

Amira:
Great. I started my period and I have nothing with me. I leaked during dinner.

Noah:
Are you okay? Should I come pick you up?

Amira:
No I think I'll be okay; Blake's helping. But if I call pick up. I might be dying.