Part 23

AMIRAS POV~~~

Today Zina and Andela have a volleyball game. This is their final game of the season and it's a going to be an intense game. They're game starts after school so I'm waiting for the bell to ring.

I also invited Blake, Emiliano, and Esad. Hopefully they'll be there!

The bell rings and I go to my locker. I put away some of my books and close it. When I close it I turn to face Blake. "Well hello there" I say as I laugh.

"Emiliano and esad already have a spot." I giggle. "Of course they do."

We walk to the gym and find Esad and Emiliano sitting at the front. We take a seat beside them.
"HEY AMIRA!" Esad gets up and gives me a hug.

"Sup!" Emiliano says to me as he watches Zina warm up. I smirk watching him. "Look at him watch her." I whisper to Esad as he sits down."

Esad laughs "I know right."

"Esad move." Blake walks up to Esad and glares at him. He puts his hands up in surrender "okay okay" esad gets up and sits beside Emiliano.

Blake takes the spot Esad was just in. I turn to him "I'm going to go down there and wish the girls good luck I'll be back!"

As I'm walking away I feel a presence beside me. I look and see a tall guy. I look up at him in confusion.

"You playing today?" I look away. "No... do I know you?"

He laughs. "No I'm from South high and I saw you and wanted to say hi."

"I shouldn't be talking to my rival school." I say walking to the door to see my friends

"Come on, you don't actually do that petty bull" he roles his eyes.

I ignore him and walk through the door to wish my friends good luck. Zina and Andela run up to me. They look adorable in their outfits. "Who was that?" Andela asks.

"Some guy from South High.." andela makes a cringe face. "Ew"

"Anyways I came down here to say good luck! You guys got this. My favourite volleyball duo! And after you guys win we're going out for dinner. Just us girls. It's on me." I smile and bring them into a hug.

"AWH WE LOVE YOU MER" they hug back and the rival team walks in.

"That's my queue to leave." I laugh and say goodbye.

"Oh! Wait! One more thing." I pull Zinas arm and wink. "Big guys watching you." I look up towards Emiliano. Zina slaps my arm. "Stop" she smiles " Go smooch your little boy up there instead will ya?"

I laugh and say goodbye. As I'm walking out of the door and back to my seat that South High guy comes back.

I sigh. What does he want now.

"Where are you heading?"

"To my seat?" I say back to him. "Great me too." He smirks and looks me up and down.

Ew.

I mean he's cute but... just no.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself, my names jack."

I look at him "cool. Nice to meet you jack" I say sarcastically walking back to Blake. 

I take a seat and exhale. "You okay?" I look at him and smile. "Yea"

The whistle blows. And the game begins.
-
-
-
-
SORRY TO LEAVE YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER BUT I NEED TO SLEEP! I HOPE U GUYS ARE ENJOYING SO FAR!!