Part 24

AMIRAS POV

the game starts and Andela spikes the ball over the net. WE GET A POINT!

Esad leans back and smiles. I smile looking at him. I ship them so hard.

I feel Blake's hand rest around my waist. I move closer to him so our bodies touch.

Zina dives for the ball and gets it over the net. I jump up from my seat. "YEA ZINA! COME ON GUYS!"

Blake's hand remains on my body the whole time.

"COME ON GET IT OVER!"

He slowly moves his hand down my leg and let's go. I look at him and sit down. "Sorry"

He laughs. "Don't be sorry, I like admiring you like this."

I look at him and laugh "like what?"

I whistle blows and our team gets another point. I put my arms up in anger "HOW? HOW DID I MISS IT"

"Like that" he smirks. I slap his arm and rest against his body. I guess he likes when I'm fierce..

The other team gets a point and I shake my head. I get up "COME ON GIRLS!" Andela and Zina look at me and laugh. "OKAY MOM!"

I cross my arms and continue watching. "Amira sit down." Emiliano says.

I look at him in anger. "No." I turn back around to watch the game until I feel arms wrap around my body bringing me down to a lap.

Blake whispers in my ear. "Sit." He rests his hands on my waist and I sit still. That's one way to do it.

We watch the game for awhile and it's getting down the to last 5 minutes. I'm getting really anxious and bouncing my leg up and down.

I whisper to myself. "Come on Andela and Zina.."

I feel Blake's hand rest on my knee. I stop bouncing them. We're down to the last minute.. I stand up with Esad and and Emiliano. We all watch very carefully.

"COME ON DELA!" Esad yells. Awh she has a new nickname that's adorable.

Right before the minute ends Zina passes the ball to Andela and she spikes it down behind the net.

"YEA!" esad jumps up and I watch our volleyball team cheer and hug. I jump up and down and wrap my arms around Blake's neck. "THEY WON!"

Emiliano gets up and starts walking towards the door. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I ask but he keeps walking. We all follow him through the hall to the doors. We walk through and he sneaks up behind Zina and picks her up. "I know you could do it!"

Zina let's out a laugh. "PUT ME DOWN!!!"

Andela runs up to Esad and they kiss. "AWHH" I scream as I run up to her and wrap my arms around her. "IM SO PROUD OF YOU!"

"Thank you so much Amira! Your cheering helped."
I laugh. "That's what I'm here for."

Emiliano let's go of Zina and she hugs me from behind. "THAT WAS FOR YOU!"

I smile and turn around to give her a proper hug. I love my friends.

"I'll wait for you guys outside." I wave goodbye as they go into the locker room to change. Blake, Emiliano, esad and I begin walking outside.

I let out a long breath. "You okay?" Blake asks. I laugh. "Better than okay."

Esad turns to face me. "Are you guys all going out to eat?" I nod. "Yes and girls only. I haven't hung out with them in so long."

"You did yesterday?" Emiliano snorts
I role my eyes.

"Okay we'll leave you guys alone. We'll see you tomorrow." Blake says leaving the school. I watch them get into their car and drive away.

I sit on the nearest rock and wait for Zina and Andela.

"Who was that?" I see a male approaching me. Jack.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"Those guys." He sits beside me. I look at him in confusion once again. "My friends.."

He laughs. "Well here's my number. Call me." He winks and hands me a piece of paper. Before I can talk he gets up and leaves.

What am I supposed to do with this.. I don't want to call him. This is so weird. I shove the paper in my pocket and stand up when I see Zina and Andela walk outside.

"Ready to go?" Zina asks with a big smile. I smile back. "YES!"

-
-
-
-