Don't have to (updated)

The entire night Goku and Midori-ko spent tangled in each other.
Every kiss was better, longer and sweeter than the last, Midori-ko didn't dare let her hands travel past Goku's toned chest Midori-ko could feel his nervousness and excitement it was clear he'd never kissed anyone else just like Midori-ko.

However Midori-ko had read plenty of romance novels were the plot was clearly about that one carnal thing. Goku on the other hand despite being a teenage boy was still innocent when it came to anything sexual.

No matter how excited she felt Midori-ko didn't urge Goku to remove any article of clothing nor did she they stayed completely dressed and Goku's hands stayed lost in Midori-ko's hair.

It was very late by the time they paused their necking, and rested for the night

Midori-ko laid next to Goku with her back facing his front.
Goku embraced Midori-ko from behind allowing her to use his muscular arm as a pillow and Goku nuzzling the crick of her neck.
It was the best sleep Midori-ko had ever had in a long time.

***

" It's strange that Goku is still asleep he's normally the first to wake up." Mr Popo says to himself walking down the hall to Goku's room

" I better check on him." Mr Popo says before lightly knocking "Goku is everything ok?" Mr Popo asks slowly opening Goku's bedroom door.
To find Goku and Midori-ko spooning fully clothed but they were still tangled up in each other sleeping peacefully.

" Oh." Mr Popo backs up careful to not make any more sound. Mr Popo quietly closed the door to be greeted by Kami.

" What is Goku's excuse for sleeping in?" Kami asks

" Kami my Lord." Mr Popo bows

" Well?"

"It would do me no good to lie to you Kami." Mr Popo says

" Clearly." Kami crossed his arms

" Kami please don't be mad at Goku or Lady Midori-ko." Mr Popo pleaded getting Kami to sigh deeply and rub his temple