Hello Kakarrot

"Is that Ultra Instinct? Looks like he can activate it at will now." Piccolo says as they watched Goku staring down Moro in his new form.

"That man I swear." Midori-ko shook her head

Goku was in a hurry to get rid of Moro.
Midori-ko could feel it too, she wanted to just be done with Moro.
Everyone did.

"G-get off of me!!" Goku screams as Moro grabbed Goku from behind and starts squeezing the life out of him.

"Now I understand why you didn't employ this in the entire battle with Saganbo." Moro chuckles crushing and absorbing Goku's energy

"Goku!" Midori-ko cries watching Moro grab Goku by the head and then toss him like a rag doll.

Midori-ko threw herself behind Goku cushioning Goku's fall that way she took the brunt of it.

"M-Midori-ko?" Goku looks back at her

"I'm fine." Midori-ko sat up as Goku stood

'I'm supposed to be your shield.' Goku says to her in his mind

'I'm your wife and since you're so hell bent on fighting Moro I can at least keep the world's greatest champion alive.' Midori-ko smiles at him

'I'm gonna beat Moro.'

"I don't know why the dragon came, she's even weaker than you are and you hoped to bring our bout to a hasty conclusion while you still had the stamina for it."Moro put his hands on his hips "Too bad for you I've been waiting for your inevitable decline."

***

Goku seemed to have the upper hand until Goku upper cuts Moro in the chin with his elbow.
Goku laughs seeing how much it pushed Moro back... however that gave Moro too much of an opening.

Moro opened his mouth wide standing firm on his feet as he belted out a huge energy wave right into Goku's face.
Knocking Goku to the ground and out of Ultra Instinct Sign.
Goku's body bounced off the ground as Moro barrelled towards him slamming Goku to the ground with his foot.