Huh you mean Zenny

As Bulma was working on the time machine Midori-ko and Goku decided to stay at Capsule Corp since it was pretty obvious once Bulma and her father got the time machine up and running that Goku and Vegeta would return to Future Trunks' timeline and help Trunks put a stop to Goku Black.

After another night of video games in Bulma's huge living room and Vegeta declaring he'd be the one to defeat Goku Black everyone retreated to their rooms.

"Bulma said she thinks she's almost done with the time machine." Midori-ko tells Goku climbing into bed

"Right on." Goku smiles climbing next to her in bed. "You smell good." Goku pulls Midori-ko into his arms

"Oh no a beefy wild beast man has me in his clutches." Midori-ko giggles running a hand up a chiseled arm

"And there's no running." Goku growls brushing Midori-ko's hair away from her neck so his mouth could devour it with kisses just before Goku ravished Midori-ko.
As always Goku was gentle and loving.
Nether of them had trouble falling asleep afterwards.
Midori-ko fell fast asleep in Goku's arms using his bicep as a pillow.
This is where she belonged safe in her husband's arms.

That night in her dreams Midori-ko was transported to a desolated land that looked eerily familiar to Earth.
Midori-ko walked the battered streets filled with debris.
She turned seeing a ruined Capsule Corp but it was before Bulma had done renovations many years ago. It was after the Cell games, Bulma had given Capsule Corp a face lift.
But this one was lost to time.
Behind Midori-ko a overwhelming powerful energy consumed the air around her.
Whipping around she came face to face with him.

"You're looking absolutely gorgeous." The familiar voice of her Goku purrs instantly wrapping her in his arms

"Let me go." Midori-ko squirmed,where was her dragon strength?

"You would reject your beloved husband?" He grinned ear to ear

"You're not my Goku." Midori-ko pounds on his chest

"Where it counts I am all Goku." He purrs pushing her lower half into his so she could feel the bulge in his pants

"That doesn't make you Goku." Midori-ko pushed against him in protest he over took her mouth sending chills down Midori-ko's spine especially because two hands cupped her ass

"You're aroused my love I can smell you." He purrs in her ear before he licked the length of her neck making her knees weak. "You will succumb to me."

Something funny happened to Midori-ko's body like she drugged.

The next part of the dream felt like a blur but she was under him as his powerful body pressed into her filling her with a completely transcendent feeling.