Maybe it's time to change

"Huuuh?" Krillin gasps "That's a lot to take in."

"So you can see all the Galactic Patrol needs all the fighters can get." Bulma puts her hands on her hips.

Midori-ko walked away from the group to the spot where the vail between Earth Realm and Dragon Realm.
She didn't want to go against Goku's wishes but Midori-ko had to live up to being his wife.
Midori-ko had to get stronger too.

Before she opened the portal something made a small wind tunnel created by Jaco's ship.
There was a part of Midori-ko that wished Goku was on the ship but she knew better.

Midori-ko watched as Dende reunited with his little brother Esca.

Midori-ko watched her friends talking amongst themselves trying to help out anyway they could.
A strong need to protect them filled Midori-ko's body.

"My friend?" Mr Popo walked up to her

"Mr Popo." Midori-ko smiles at him

"What's on your mind my friend?" Mr Popo asks

"A lot." Midori-ko smiles down at her feet "You know for years I heard that I inherited my great grandfather's powers  and I never truly believed it." She clenched her fists

"But you are not that person anymore." Mr Popo tells her

"Maybe it's time to change that Mr Popo." Midori-ko pats his shoulder

"My friend?" Mr Popo asks

Midori-ko stepped back just when her friends noticed she'd walked away from them.

"Midori-ko?" Bulma asks seeing her

"I just want you all to know that ever since Goku made me a part of his life is that I love all of you so much and I'm not worthy of you." Midori-ko smiles at them before she lifts up her hand opening up the portal to Dragon Realm

"Midori-ko what? What's going on where are you going?" Bulma starts walking towards her

"Piccolo, Krillin keep everyone safe until I return." Midori-ko smiles at them before she travels to Dragon Realm.

"She's been spending too much time with Goku." Krillin smirks

"Dang it she left again." Jaco curses

Midori-ko made it through the portal between Earth Realm and Dragon Realm landing right outside where her childhood home used to be.
Glancing over at the statue of her dominating Prince Kaname many years ago, Midori-ko could remember it like it was yesterday, she so desperately wanted to live peacefully on earth with Goku and then new born Gohan.
Goku had enriched her life in countless ways she couldn't imagine being without him.
Midori-ko could see hundreds of flowers set all around the statue.
She never thought she would return after the last time Midori-ko visited dragon realm.
Midori-ko knew she'd be welcomed back with open arms and her family too but Earth was her home and she had to protect it.
She couldn't ask Dragon Realm to risk their peace to help protect Earth from Moro. Midori-ko would at least protect her old home from Moro.