The Dragon Mastery tournament (updated)

The Stadium where The Dragon Mastery tournament was being held was a massive glowing stadium because of all the lights that were built in.

It reminded Goku of a story that Midori-ko had read to him about a teenage boy that was a spirit detective that eventually fought in what was known as The Dark Tournament.
Goku hoped that the Dragon Mastery tournament wasn't as brutal as the tournament in the story about the boy spirit detective.

Kami and Goku followed Midori-ko's father inside, people seemed to make way for The Grand Duke.
It was understandable why, Grand Duke Toga's energy was intimidating it was clearly obvious how powerful of a dragon he was.
Midori-ko must have been very good at suppressing her power because according to her father Midori-ko was more powerful than him.

As they walked in Goku could hear the announcer getting everyone hyped for the tournament.

" Welcome everyone to the Bi-Annual Dragon Mastery tournament we are glad you are all here to see our future Dragon Empress Lady Midori-ko defend her spot as our champion." The announcer greeted everyone over the loud speaker.
They had the same kind booming energetic voice that the announcer from The World Martial arts tournament had

" Lady Midori-ko has graciously taken a vacation from her studies abroad to give us a wonderful show!"

Goku could see the announcer standing in a booth built into the stadium.
The announcer was an older looking man with snow colored hair and a round face just as round as his body

" He sounds like he used to fight." Goku observes

" Not in the tournament the announcer used to play sports professionally but whenever we have a tournament he hosts." Midori-ko's father explained just behind they ascended the stairs to his luxury box

Goku could smell all kinds of delicious food and the air was filled with excitement this was going to be a spectacular show. Goku was almost shaking from the excitement.

The luxury box was more than Goku expected it literally looked like they were in the clouds.

" Oh wow." Goku looks down not being able to see his feet since it was surrounded by beautiful white clouds.

" It's just a trick." Grand Duke Toga explains sitting in his chair pointing towards the tournament ring.

" It's amazing." Goku says

" Come sit Son Goku." Kami motions for him to join

Goku walked over to the seats his eyes on the tournament ring, it was in a circle pattern and was surrounded by rows and rows of people coming to watch.

" This is ten times bigger than any tournament I've been in." Goku forgets to sit staring down at the ring.

" Thank you for inviting us to your luxury box My Lord this very premium." Kami thanks Midori-ko's father