We were just on Namek

"We can beat him." Vegeta grins after Frieza had snapped and snarled at them about his immortality. "With the three of us and Kakarrot's oversized lizard I know we can."

" Ohoho you're quite the dreamer Vegeta." Frieza chuckles

" None of you seem to realize how these earthlings battle strength keeps rising and Kakarrot's brat is half dragon with powers he can't even dream of." Vegeta tells them "While I slowly become what you dread Frieza...a super Saiyan."

" I am so glad I paused to talk to you Super Saiyan." Frieza sneered "Now die!!"

Midori-ko and Vegeta even after their small spat could put aside their disagreements until Frieza was dealt with.
Midori-ko and Vegeta did a decent job at holding off Frieza until he transformed into his next form.

" I CHOSE YOU!" Frieza charged at Krillin after he saved Dende

" KRILLIN!'

Before Midori-ko could respond Krillin was impaled by one of Frieza's horns. And she watched her baby boy rage with his father's power and hers. Without realizing it Gohan harnessed his rage into what looked like fire fists as he pummeled Frieza

 Without realizing it Gohan harnessed his rage into what looked like fire fists as he pummeled Frieza

" A-amazing." Vegeta shook while watching Gohan "You need to train that boy."

" Hmmm." Midori-ko didn't say much, she always knew Gohan would be terrifyingly powerful especially now seeing how far her Goku had grown in strength.
Gohan could go to Dragon Realm and rule someday if he wanted. But Midori-ko didn't want that for Gohan.

That day everything changed for the Son family...

" I don't feel their energy." Krillin looked at Gohan.
Midori-ko could feel them very faintly but where was Goku and Piccolo?

" We're probably just too weak." Krillin says

" Yeah they're too stubborn to die." Gohan nods

" Boys look." Midori-ko eyes bee lined on the water as something came swimming out of it.

" Piccolo!"

" Piccolo!"

The green demon that once was Goku's greatest rival pulled a tattered Goku from drowning