Any words of wisdom Vegeta

8:30pm

Midori-ko and Goku lounged together in the front room both bundled up in a blanket as Midori-ko read to Goku.

"Tim saw two animals, standing motionless in the shade of a large tree. Triceratops the size and grey color of an elephant, with the truculent stance of a rhino." Midori-ko pauses when Goku adjusts himself so he could rest his head on her shoulder getting Midori-ko to kiss the top of Goku's head.
Even after all this time he was still her monkey boy.

"The horns above each eye curved five feet in the air..."Midori-ko paused her reading Jurassic Park to Goku when the front door opened and a miserable looking Goten walked inside.
"Goten?" Midori-ko closed the book

"Hey bud." Goku sits up

"I'm going to bed." Goten walks up and hands Midori-ko her debit card back

"You're back early." Goku smiles for Goten

"Yeah." Goten doesn't look at his parents and just goes upstairs.
Goku was about to follow him but Midori-ko grabs Goku's arm.

"I'll talk to him in the morning." Midori-ko tells Goku

"But baby he looked so sad." Goku exhales sitting back down

"Let's give Goten a little space." Midori-ko tells Goku.

'I think he's crying.' Goku leans on his knees using their shared telepathy

' Goku leans on his knees using their shared telepathy

'I hear it too.' Midori-ko hugs herself

"You ready for bed?" Goku asks

"Sure."

***6:05am

***
6:05am

Midori-ko rose up out of bed as the alarm clock began going off.
Goku was already awake, probably going for a run around the mountain.
Midori-ko put on her robe before venturing out of the master bedroom.
Midori-ko placed her hand on Goten's bedroom door some horrid girl hurt her baby Midori-ko wanted to just hold Goten and tell him it would be okay.