I can fix that in a jiffy Lord Beerus

" Lord Beerus wants a real fight Goku." Midori-ko smiles feeling Goku's energy slowly rising

" Yeah I heard him." Goku pops his neck

" Come at me with full power." Midori-ko tells him

"Just fight already!" Lord Beerus called over to them

In unison Midori-ko and Goku launched themselves at each other.
Goku already in Super Saiyan form and Midori-ko engulfing herself in flames.
They collided grabbing each other's hands pushing against the other.
Goku whinces feeling the intense heat from Midori-ko's body.

" Go higher Goku!" Midori-ko pushed him back
Goku pulled back not letting go of Midori-ko's hands. He fell backwards so he could throw Midori-ko away from him.
Midori-ko skids seeing Goku shake his hands. She stopped herself from falling off Lord Beerus' planet.

Goku let out a loud scream before he transformed into at least Super Saiyan God and faced Midori-ko.

" Let's do this!" Goku roared at Midori-ko right before he ran at full speed towards her.
Midori-ko and Goku blocked each other's punches consistently.
Goku's jabs were sharp
Midori-ko's jabs stung

Goku finally landed a punch right in the middle of Midori-ko's face sending her flying to the ground breaking the ground under her.
It took a moment for Midori-ko to stand getting Goku to revert back to base form and fly to her side.

" You okay?" Goku helped her up

" Yes." Midori-ko pats Goku's chest

Goku pecks her on the cheek before jumping backwards and readying himself.

This time Midori-ko resummoned her fire whip.
Goku took off towards Midori-ko let Goku get the first hit in so she could wrap her fire whip around Goku's ankle allowing Midori-ko to pull Goku down and throw him to the ground first to the left then the right.

"Kamehameha!!!"Sending a Kamehameha her way Goku managed to get out of her hold.

Midori-ko swiped the Kamehameha away with her whip boasting herself up to where Goku was flying in the air

Midori-ko swiped the Kamehameha away with her whip boasting herself up to where Goku was flying in the air. Grabbing him and sending them both whirlpooling towards the ground.
Goku heads butts Midori-ko as they landed getting her to engulf them both in flames.
Goku sprang up going Super Saiyan blue and elbowed Midori-ko in the chest knocking the fire off of her.